💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Britney & Tayor Remain Frontrunners For Super Bowl Halftime Show

Godney

Featured Posts

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/06/25/britney-spears-taylor-swift-super-bowl-halftime-show-nfl-2016/

Who do you want? Britney or Taylor? Vote in hollywoodlife.

"Absolutely nothing has been finalized or decided for the halftime show yet. Taylor has been asked and the NFL is awaiting an answer from her. The rumblings on Britney Spears’ involvement are still true and many other ideas and offers have been floated around. They are looking to finalize whomever will be performing by October,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY."

Personally, I don't think Taylor is a good performer. For being on her peak, her performances are really weak. Look at Gaga's performances during her peak. Look at Britney's performances during her peak. I don't think Taylor is good enough for the superbowl. :reductive2:

Britney on the other hand... As a Britney fan, I know Britney. In her Las Vegas residency, some dates she's feeling it, she's dancing her ass of with attitude and she's fierce, and some times she is so freaking bored, she barely moves and she can't wait to leave the stage. So, if I was sure that she will give her all like she does in some dates, I'm in for Britney.

But I want Britney and Gaga to perform together. That would make pop history right away.  :sis:

Gaga loves what she does, and she gives her everything to it. I think that if they work together, she can easily motivate Britney and they would slay the other pop b---hes. :whitney:

What do you think? :bye:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

inb4 the people whining because they snubbed Gaga once again

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

none of them will do it, Taylor has a contract with Coca Cola and Pepsi is the one that promotes the SB

and Britney is scared of everything, she won't do it

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Sugarfall

Had Godney done it in her prime I would've absolutely been here for it but now, she would get backlash even if she did well...

monsterdreams

I'd rather have Britney than Taylor any day 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Jay.P

None of them... I love Britney but I'd rather not see her lip sync a SuperBowl performance... 

(i know most vocals are pre-recorded, but i don't think she'll even bother doing that)

Do you hear that? It's poison.

RebeldeFaith

I'm more of a Taylor fan than a Britney, but I'm here for Britney. A megamix of all of her hits since she started would be something interesting to see.

Something something idk

Phoenix

Britney.

Even tho she will lipsync, still she dance kinda good and has so many hits. Too early for Taylor imo.

💎

ItsTommyBitch

Britney seems so random and I have no faith in her performing skills these days tbh :emma:

I'd be here for it if she does Pretty Girls and brings Former Queen of Rap, Iggy Azalea though :sis:

Taylor doesn't have the performance cred or interesting factor live tbh, she just has good sets but that's not really "her" performance artistry showing imo :shrug: 

We should get Gaga tbh, prepare for her come back :legend: 

私è‡Șèș«ă‚‚こた䞖た䞭もèȘ°ă‚‚ă‹ă‚Œă‚‚ăŒ, どんăȘă«èŻă‚„ă‹ăȘäșș生でも, どんăȘにæ‚Č惚ăȘäșș生でも, い぀かは怉èȌし, ç ŽćŁŠă•ă‚Œă€æ¶ˆæ»…ă—ăŠă—ăŸă†. すăčăŠăŒă‚‚ăšă‚‚ăšă“ăźäž–ă«ć­˜ćœšă—ăȘい侀瞬ぼćč»æƒłăȘぼだから

HermioneGranger

Britney should do it. She was an amazing perforert and still is great.

Archived