Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dragon Ball Z - Resurrection "F"

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

HausOfMark

Dragon Ball Z is back with a new movie called "Resurrection "F"" and its about Frieza being wished back with the dragon balls and coming back and fighting in its final form.  Also, it shows Goku in a new form with blue hair. Movie is the sequel to "Battle Of Gods"!

Its going to be in theaters from August 4-12, 2015!

go to dragonballz.com to buy tickets!

-Mark

Benji

I watched the subtitled leak when it happened. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FULL ENGLISH DUB :giveup:

HausOfMark

I watched the subtitled leak when it happened. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FULL ENGLISH DUB :giveup:

OMG where is this????

-Mark

Benji

OMG where is this????

The DBZSquad on Twitter tweeted it a while back! I'll try and find a link!

It is a recording from the cinema but it's good enough quality to enjoy! :pray:

HausOfMark

The DBZSquad on Twitter tweeted it a while back! I'll try and find a link!

It is a recording from the cinema but it's good enough quality to enjoy! :pray:

Oh! Awesome!

-Mark

Giorno Giovanna

wow amazin :cryga:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Benji

Oh! Awesome!

I've found the full in Portuguese but annoyingly there's no subtitles :saladga: LINK

I'll carry on looking as I wouldn't mind watching it again. Only issues is, the one I did watch started about 20 minutes in? It did however then run all the way into the credits!

EDIT - 

Link isn't working bizarrely? Try this - http://movie.pubfilmno1.com/2015/06/dragon-ball-z-resurrection-f-2015-full.html?m=1

Vernier

Not sure about this Super Saiyan God transformation, but kween Frieza, yassss. One of the most iconic villains ever :legend: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

HausOfMark

I've found the full in Portuguese but annoyingly there's no subtitles :saladga: LINK

I'll carry on looking as I wouldn't mind watching it again. Only issues is, the one I did watch started about 20 minutes in? It did however then run all the way into the credits!

EDIT - 

Link isn't working bizarrely? Try this - http://movie.pubfilmno1.com/2015/06/dragon-ball-z-resurrection-f-2015-full.html?m=1

Ill wait for the subtitled one lol

-Mark

Archived