đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Scream TV Series: First Eight Minutes Released Online

yASSsss

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Actually I always founded Scream movies quite easy to find out who is the killer :yes: I really loved the characters of these movie, they were a force of it ! That's why I fear that series  like none of them is back ^^

Does it takes place in the same city ? 

No, it has very little to do with the original series. You can find similar characters, like a police officer, a reporter... But in the end, there are no links whatsoever.

I was extremely skeptical about the mask change, but in the end it serves a purpose in the story.

monketsharona

No, it has very little to do with the original series. You can find similar characters, like a police officer, a reporter... But in the end, there are no links whatsoever.

I was extremely skeptical about the mask change, but in the end it serves a purpose in the story.

Oh ok, so something very very new :)

I guess they'll think about linking the series to the movies if they'll go for more than a season ?

elijahfan

Oh ok, so something very very new :)

I guess they'll think about linking the series to the movies if they'll go for more than a season ?

I don't think there's any plan about linking both

This show's pilot episode was just terrible. TERRIBLE. It made Teen Wolf look like some multiple Emmy-winning masterpiece. It wasn't even so bad that it was good. It was bad in a cringe-inducing way that was simply boring. The cast had no flavor, acting ability, nor are they particularly attractive like other MTV casts. The episode also didn't have much of a plot. There was an opening kill that was followed by 40 minutes of terribly (teens do not talk like that) written dialogue. That's it. It's honestly a wonder MTV didn't have the project re-cast and re-written like they did their Eye Candy project before they ordered the first season. 

It has gotten better, though. From the second episode onward, it's one of those fun summer shows that aren't particularly good, but are a blast to watch. It's certainly not going to win any awards, but it's 40 minutes of fun each week. 

Still can't stand the 30-year-old-looking-mysterious-oh-he's-so-s-xy teen one bit though. 

Archived