💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'll Never Understand The Hate For Fashion Of His Love

Doogi

Featured Posts

Doogi

Why does most of this fanbase hate FOHL so much!? It actually boggles my mind. It's such a fun song. It's like a throwback dance record a la Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance With Somebody". The beat is great, the song is probably one of the brightest and happiest of the whole album. In fact FOHL is probably one of the best songs on the entire album if you ask me. Why do so many of you dislike it!?

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutely adore the song and its innocence. Just about pure love and that's it. No s-x, or d--gs, or partying. Or even...cheating. It's a rare gem in pop music nowadays. 

Doogi

because the Earthquake demo had so much more potential :saladga: 

but that's why you don't like FOHL?? I think it's so cool how the Earthquake demo is a part of the song.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Chromatislaps

but that's why you don't like FOHL?? I think it's so cool how the Earthquake demo is a part of the song.

for me it's one of the reasons I'm not too fond of FOHL...I don't hate the song tho...but It's not the song I go back to the most :neyde: 

EDIT: I find that it never reaches a climax....it misses that Whitney type of pitch elevation she can do with the long notes...I dunno how to explain it... :saladga:

Swan Heart

I don't understand it too.. :shrug: I have always loved it, such a cute song.. :flutter:

"..I'm gonna be his first and last kiss.
'Cause honey I was born to be his.
I was made for loving him.
The fashion of his love.."  ♄ 
:music:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

I don't dislike it personally, I just find it a bit boring. It's my least fave on BTW. 

VOLANTIS

I used to listen to it non-stop when BTW came out. That along with HML :flirt:

Fun Fact: FOHL is also Perez Hilton's Fave song.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

MonsterOfSpain

Me either, it's such a cute and lovely song :flutter: It makes me happy

The performance at the Born This Way Ball is too cute.

Head Empty

For me personally it's very hard to relate to any of the lyrics + everything about it is too sweet for me :laughga:.

Archived