Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Peaches talks about Gaga

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

Sister

OOh, I love him and his podcast interviews. Peaches, that is someone I haven't heard anything about in a few years, at least. I will listen.

Thank You for posting~

This is a great interview, I believe that many Gaga fans would be interested in hearing all of it. Peaches was quite fair on what she said of Gaga. I think she at least enjoys Gaga as a person and fellow entertainer. She seems very interested in Gaga.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael Woodson

OOh, I love him and his podcast interviews. Peaches, that is someone I haven't heard anything about in a few years, at least. I will listen.

Thank You for posting~

This is a great interview, I believe that many Gaga fans would be interested in hearing all of it. Peaches was quite fair on what she said of Gaga. I think she at least enjoys Gaga as a person and fellow entertainer. She seems very interested in Gaga.

Awww, You "love" that ****ing dumbass piece of **** that tried to get Peaches to shade Gaga...How cute. I'm glad she didn't take the bait. 

Love Mama Peaches

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Michael Woodson

That ****ing dumbass piece of **** shamelessly tried to get Peaches to throw shade at Gaga or bash her. I'm not a fan of Peaches, But I'm glad she didn't take the bait. I commend her for that, and for not kissing Gaga's, as well. 

Michael Woodson

I like what she said.

He tried to make her throw shade, but she remained classy and kept it real.

Anyway, if you haven't listened to her music I suggest you do so ASAP. She's awesome. 

**** that shameless, shade baiting, worthless piece of ****. She handled it well. She's a talented singer. 

Sister

Awww, You "love" that ****ing dumbass piece of **** that tried to get Peaches to shade Gaga...How cute. I'm glad she didn't take the bait. 

I think that you just do not understand his process of interviewing his guests. Maybe check out more of his interviews, or don't, whatever you like.

Michael Woodson

I think that you just do not understand his process of interviewing his guests. Maybe check out more of his interviews, or don't, whatever you like.

Listen to the stupid podcast again...That imbecilic moron clearly tried to get her to throw shade at Gaga, But failed haha. And the backhanded compliments he made to Gaga made me ****ing cringe.

Sister

Listen to the stupid podcast again...That imbecilic moron clearly tried to get her to throw shade at Gaga, But failed haha. And the backhanded compliments he made to Gaga made me ****ing cringe.

whatever You like~

I can not see getting so upset about this

Emvee

It's so annoying when people claim Gaga "appropriated" artists who are essentially her contemporaries, artists who rose to fame around the same time that Gaga did. Like, they're willing to call similarities between artists like Sia and Peaches, but when it comes to Gaga, oh no she copied. 

Gaga took elements of her idols, but to say she took elements from people like Peaches is a bit of a stretch. 

freebit

I can't stand smarmy ass BEE and was expecting the actual worst, but he was bearable (as he can possibly be). IA w/ him that Gaga low-key makes rock songs. 

Peaches was nice about her, but I wonder why Gaga's team didn't let her meet her? Was her Atom Factory crew really that strict? And I thought it was interesting that Peaches mostly seems to like her best as a Liza Minnelli/Barbara Streisand figure though.

I also don't think Gaga is that similar to Peaches. I can see why BEE would opine that she's a more ~upscale, sanitized~ version of her, but I don't feel like people ever really saw her, or hyped her as similar to Peaches.

I didn't really take issue with the "appropriated" thing tbh, even though I think "inspiration" is a more fitting word. All artists have been inspired by someone at some point, even Bowie cribbed from Little Richard, Kraftwerk, Iggy Pop, Velvet Underground etc. 

Michael Woodson

It's so annoying when people claim Gaga "appropriated" artists who are essentially her contemporaries, artists who rose to fame around the same time that Gaga did. Like, they're willing to call similarities between artists like Sia and Peaches, but when it comes to Gaga, oh no she copied. 

Gaga took elements of her idols, but to say she took elements from people like Peaches is a bit of a stretch. 

Exactly, Very well said. I don't think Gaga even knows who Peaches is. 

She shaded her and then she praised her, idgi

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Riot Poof

Peaches fans think that Gaga copied her or something. Then again, is there anyone Gaga hasn't been compared to or accused of copying?

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived