💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga performing at Rockefeller Plaza in NYC tonight.

darkchylde

Featured Posts

Serendipity

She looks amazing:legend:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

GagaMyBlood95

Didn't she perform last year too?

Maybe some videos will appear :wao:

wahkeenasitka

funny. i actually think she looks & sounds better here than she does when she's doing the full blown Cheek to Cheek performances w/ Tony. Honestly. I think the more casual / informal venues with a smaller jazz band is a much better fit for her. 

funny. i actually think she looks & sounds better here than she does when she's doing the full blown Cheek to Cheek performances w/ Tony. Honestly. I think the more casual / informal venues with a smaller jazz band is a much better fit for her. 

Is that Brian Newman singing with her?

Katie14

Really? I think her voice sounds pretty strained.

Swan Heart

Her voice ... :ohno: gaga, what are you doing?!

giphy.gif

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

CannaeDrive

What a performer, I would do anything to be at something like this.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

wahkeenasitka

Is that Brian Newman singing with her?

Yes it is. And he actually sounds really good... better than Tony in some ways. Tony's voice is pretty weak at this point.... 

Really? I think her voice sounds pretty strained.

I'm going to have to disagree with you. I think her voice sounds good, it's just a poor quality recording and a lot of it is rather muffled and overwhelmed by lots of other noises, including the band and all the people around talking and making noise. 

Yes it is. And he actually sounds really good... better than Tony in some ways. Tony's voice is pretty weak at this point.... 

I had no idea he could sing... he does sound good!

Archived