đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga performing at Rockefeller Plaza in NYC tonight.

darkchylde

Featured Posts

NewUsername

Yes it is. And he actually sounds really good... better than Tony in some ways. Tony's voice is pretty weak at this point.... 

I'm going to have to disagree with you. I think her voice sounds good, it's just a poor quality recording and a lot of it is rather muffled and overwhelmed by lots of other noises, including the band and all the people around talking and making noise. 

I'm sorry but she actually sounds bad at some times in those videos. I really hope this is just temporal and her voice gets back to normal aka good

Katie14

Yes it is. And he actually sounds really good... better than Tony in some ways. Tony's voice is pretty weak at this point.... 

I'm going to have to disagree with you. I think her voice sounds good, it's just a poor quality recording and a lot of it is rather muffled and overwhelmed by lots of other noises, including the band and all the people around talking and making noise. 

I don't think its the recording. If you have been keeping up with videos from the tour, its pretty obvious Gaga's voice has been sounding tired and horse lately. The Radio City Music Hall show on Saturday the 20th was especially vocally not up to par, not necessarily bad but just not nearly as good as usual. I watched a few videos from the show on the 23rd and Gaga sounds good again. So, she must have just been tired after that show, which is why her voice sounds strained here. That is understandable considering how vocally demanding the show is. And im pretty sure she is drunk.

Head Empty

I don't think its the recording. If you have been keeping up with videos from the tour, its pretty obvious Gaga's voice has been sounding tired and horse lately. The Radio City Music Hall show on Saturday the 20th was especially vocally not up to par, not necessarily bad but just not nearly as good as usual. I watched a few videos from the show on the 23rd and Gaga sounds good again. So, she must have just been tired after that show, which is why her voice sounds strained here. That is understandable considering how vocally demanding the show is. And im pretty sure she is drunk.

I just wanna point out that it's 'hoarse', not 'horse' :sweat:. Unless you actually mean the animal :teehee:.

NewUsername

Glad she already sounded better the 23rd! I was getting a bit worried tbh :ohno:

Archived