Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga wall pictures free to any interested monsters

Blueskye

Featured Posts

Blueskye

Hi, apologies first of all for the eBay-esque topic. I'm looking to move home and want to get rid of a few things before I do. That being said I have 4 different Gaga pictures if any monsters out there would like add some more 'Gaga' to their bedrooms. I'd like to give them a new home and not see them thrown away :( One is a HMV poster with black frame. The next is a canvas of the Nick Knight special edition of the BTW album cover, and the last two are screen caps of the Bad Romance and Telephone videos (which are particularly cool). I live in the UK (North East/Newcastle). Sorry if this isn't considered 'Fan Art' and thanks in advance for any help x

g2FZMrn.jpg 

Serendipity

This is your first thread:sara:

OT: I don't have any images RN, but I'll post when I'll do

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Serendipity

You can post a picture by uploading it to an image hosting site such as imgur and pasting the link into the reply box and embedding it :party: 

They stopped NSFW in imgur few weeks ago

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Blueskye

This is your first thread:sara:

You can post a picture by uploading it to an image hosting site such as imgur and pasting the link of the uploaded image into the reply box and hitting enter a few times to embed it :party: 

Thanks :hug: Although I'm a member I don't post for fear of the hostility that comes with the Internet; but I think I may begin to contribute from now on. 

RAMROD

Wait, so this is a giveaway?

How far can you mail them?

Only UK? Europe? USA?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Blueskye

Wait, so this is a giveaway?

How far can you mail them?

Only UK? Europe? USA?

I'm hoping to find local monsters. I don't really know how sending packages works; I've never sent more than letter before :/ If someone wants to pay for postage and packing then that's great, but they're not exactly high value items, I daresay you could find something cheaper and closer to home. For example that Gaga tee in another topic, I really want it but I'm not paying 60USD to have it sent over lol

Yes they're free to a good, 'Gaga' and happy monster home :)

Hurem

I love the Born This Way cover one :shocked: Do you ship to Croatia? :sweat:

I'm actually getting a new room so I'm buying Gaga stuff left and right. :lolly:

Blueskye

I feel the same way about Coca Cola paraphernalia atm :) I would love to however like I said in the post above, if you live far away you'd probably get a better deal close to home as shipping would cost more than what it's worth unfortunately.

Quasi

Thanks :hug: Although I'm a member I don't post for fear of the hostility that comes with the Internet; but I think I may begin to contribute from now on. 

The black framed BTW poster is beautiful. :sara:

And I used to be afraid of the hostilities on the Internet too.But I find that you really get back what you give out. Meaning if you're not hostile towards anyone,  I doubt you'll encounter anyone or anything nasty, at least on this site.   With that being said,  welcome to the forums! 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Blueskye

The black framed BTW poster is beautiful. :sara:

And I used to be afraid of the hostilities on the Internet too.But I find that you really get back what you give out. Meaning if you're not hostile towards anyone,  I doubt you'll encounter anyone or anything nasty, at least on this site.   With that being said,  welcome to the forums! 

Thank you :hug:I did also have the BTW lyrics printed on my wall which was very cool and a BTW tattoo, hmm perhaps I've taken this too far lol. My bedroom is now London themed instead :)

Gaga Monster

Hi, apologies first of all for the eBay-esque topic. I'm looking to move home and want to get rid of a few things before I do. That being said I have 4 different Gaga pictures if any monsters out there would like add some more 'Gaga' to their bedrooms. I'd like to give them a new home and not see them thrown away :( One is a HMV poster with black frame. The next is a canvas of the Nick Knight special edition of the BTW album cover, and the last two are screen caps of the Bad Romance and Telephone videos (which are particularly cool). I live in the UK (North East/Newcastle). Sorry if this isn't considered 'Fan Art' and thanks in advance for any help x

g2FZMrn.jpg 

Can I please have one? Thanks:hug:

GGD Presidential Elections

Blueskye

Can I please have one? Thanks:hug:

Of course, but I should warn you that postage and packaging to the US would make it more expensive than it's worth. You could probably find Gaga pics online closer to home. 

ModernEcstasy

Hey. I live in Bristol. Would love the canvas! ;) 

any ideas on P&P?

Archived