Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother 17 (U.S)

Arturo

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

Why is this thread floppin super hard :neyde:

Edit: Vanessa reminds me of Iggy for some reason :saladga:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mariomania1234

This cast is definitely much better than last years. However, I think this years twist is really dumb. It completely takes the purity out of the game and there's just way too much going on.

My favorites so far are: Da'Vonne, Jason, Audrey, Steve and Austin.

Also, I hate the way they are edited on the show and how they are fed lines in the DR. It's so corny.

I said this on the premiere episode :lmao: I can't look at her without seeing Iggy. Although I do like her as a player.

Hauser

THIS

I can't deal with GGD not having more fans of BB, like at least casual fans would do lol. So it seems Jace will be the first one to be evicted. Is Vanessa the poker player? If so, I am not a fan of her constant crying.

THIS

I can't deal with GGD not having more fans of BB, like at least casual fans would do lol. So it seems Jace will be the first one to be evicted. Is Vanessa the poker player? If so, I am not a fan of her constant crying.

Da'Vonne and Vanessa are both involved with poker, I believe. I don't post on GGD much in regards to BB because I'd be almost the only one in the thread.. I post more on Twitter & ATRL.

Hauser

Da'Vonne and Vanessa are both involved with poker, I believe. I don't post on GGD much in regards to BB because I'd be almost the only one in the thread.. I post more on Twitter & ATRL.

Lol same here, half the time I can't even find the BB thread here so I don't even bother to post unless it is brought back to life like right now. I post on twitter all the time but I don't have a lot of followers who tweet about BB so it almost feel s pointless. I usually end up watching the free live feeds and chat with the people there.

Blue Jeans

THIS

Yes the Poker player :dies:

Yeah her crying is getting annoying, get over it everyone has someone they love back home its part of the game :neyde:

Jayce is so annoying, i'm glad they're backdooring him.. he's the epitome of everything i hate about "Bros"

Its weird but right now i'm not really rooting for anyone, maybe Da'vonne cause she seems smart about her game.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Hauser

Yes the Poker player :dies:

Yeah her crying is getting annoying, get over it everyone has someone they love back home its part of the game :neyde:

Jayce is so annoying, i'm glad they're backdooring him.. he's the epitome of everything i hate about "Bros"

Its weird but right now i'm not really rooting for anyone, maybe Da'vonne cause she seems smart about her game.

:lmao: 

At first I wasn't understanding the hate for Jace but I was watching the feeds and out of nowhere he streaked around the backyard and nobody cared or laughed and he SWORE to the high heavens that it was iconic and blah blah, just tragic all around and ugh yes Im done with him. I really want Davonne to win but I just don't see it happening, idk why just a gut feeling, I also really want Audrey to go far but I feel she keeps playing like there are 5 house guest left...like sis stop digging holes :saladga:

Blue Jeans

:lmao: 

At first I wasn't understanding the hate for Jace but I was watching the feeds and out of nowhere he streaked around the backyard and nobody cared or laughed and he SWORE to the high heavens that it was iconic and blah blah, just tragic all around and ugh yes Im done with him. I really want Davonne to win but I just don't see it happening, idk why just a gut feeling, I also really want Audrey to go far but I feel she keeps playing like there are 5 house guest left...like sis stop digging holes :saladga:

Yeah I like Audrey too, but i don't think she's going to win...

And Poor Austin who has to put up with Jayce in order to take the target off his back :saladga: , I would shut him up on the first day after he started listing the 10th first bro rules :saladga:

Hauser

Yeah I like Audrey too, but i don't think she's going to win...

And Poor Austin who has to put up with Jayce in order to take the target off his back :saladga: , I would shut him up on the first day after he started listing the 10th first bro rules :saladga:

LMAOOO omg yes! But tbh Austin had it coming for associating with him so early on, he should have been like John and just stayed in bed for two thirds of the day and just casually mingle since it's only been like 1+ week. I think Clay is super cute but I feel like trash for doing so :saladga:

Blue Jeans

LMAOOO omg yes! But tbh Austin had it coming for associating with him so early on, he should have been like John and just stayed in bed for two thirds of the day and just casually mingle since it's only been like 1+ week. I think Clay is super cute but I feel like trash for doing so :saladga:

Clay is so hot don't even start :saladga:

(why do you feel like trash tho ?)

Hauser

Clay is so hot don't even start :saladga:

(why do you feel like trash tho ?)

He is the epitome of like basic hot white boy with abs that is put on BB to look good, trash is an exaggeration lol, I feel like last season had better looking guys.

Vanessa and Liz are my favorite I think. 

I like Da'vonne too. 

Even though I think Clay is annoying, I want him to stay around because for some reason he seems to make some of it interesting. 

Henry

I hate Clay and Shelli :neyde: Rats....

I like Liz/Julia, Da'Vonne, Audrey,Vanessa  and Jason a little.

I need to stop watching the feeds all day and get a life tbh :laughga: 

So mad that Da'Vonne is most likely going home tonight :neyde:

im so happy that Vanessa won HOH she is my favorite. I hope she helps save Liz for another week

Archived