đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother 17 (U.S)

Arturo

Featured Posts

Hauser

Im doing my own searching but if anybody comes accross a stream of the feeds I would really appreciate it if you shared it with me

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im doing my own searching but if anybody comes accross a stream of the feeds I would really appreciate it if you shared it with me

Same.

LeoFameMonster

​Him and the guy next to him are the only cute guys this season. That's why I put them together.
Oh omg Austin DOES look like Dan...

​

​HOLY CRAP THAT DOES LOOK LIKE DAN :lmao: 

I can't unsee it now :rip: 

​Can he win twice lmao I can't wait to watch and see if he acts like Dan! should be a fun season

Hauser

Same.

​I think I found a hosting site that has a stream but since the feeds don't come up for another week I won't know for sure if it works properly, if it does I will send it to you.

CyanLights

Does anyone know if the twist leaked yet? I know in the last few years it's been leaked already 

Hauser

Does anyone know if the twist leaked yet? I know in the last few years it's been leaked already 

​No word on the twist yet

Arturo

​Something about it being a Battle of the Sexes season has "leaked". Not sure if that's reliable.

CyanLights

Hidden Content

oh jesus i really hope its not that i think thats kind of lame twist to be honest

Update: I found this: 

Insane twists have become a staple of "Big Brother" and now CBS has announced the Season 17 curveball a week before the show even premieres. 

For this season, the twist will be "weekly surprise guests," with the first two joining the house for the two-night premiere event on Wednesday, June 24 and Thursday, June 25, both at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CBS. 

RELATED: Meet the 'Big Brother 17' cast 

The twist is called "BB Takeover," which means each week, the two surprise guests will appear on the show to introduce a new twist into the game. "Expect the unexpected" will take on a new meaning as the hamsters attempt to navigate the ever-changing twists inside the house. 

"This is going to be the biggest 'Big Brother' ever!," teases executive producer Rich Meehan. "Surprise guests, twists every week all summer long and, of course, Zingbot! But the houseguests better keep their focus, because 'Big Brother' is all about relationships. Trust me, with all the twists and turns, those bonds will be more important than ever, because at the end of the week, it's your housemates that send you packing on eviction night." 

Hauser

Im a little on the fence regarding this weekly twist, I don't know I'm just more of a fan of the old simplicity there was in prior seasons where the big twist would come and shock everyone, I could be wrong and completely love the weekly twist situation but for now I'm skeptical.

• 2 weeks later...
Blue Jeans

Who watched the premiere ?

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Blue Jeans

OMG STEVE IS GOING TO SCHOOL FOR ENGINEERING TOO.
WE WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER. TAKE ME AWAY DADDY. 5 YEARS ISN'T A BIG GAP.
http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215052/

He's so awkward on the show tho, not my type at All

But Clay and Jace can get it :giveup:

Edit: i must say that the cast is not very ethnically diverse tho.. there's the token black girl and the asian guy and that's it..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Hauser

How many of you are watching the live feeds? I feel like Im the only one who perches online during the summer just chatting with the other feed watchers :rip: 

Blue Jeans

How many of you are watching the live feeds? I feel like Im the only one who perches online during the summer just chatting with the other feed watchers :rip: 

Do you have any links ?

Blue Jeans

Yes I'll pm you

Archived