đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother 17 (U.S)

Arturo

Featured Posts

Daydream

Yes I'll pm you

Can you please PM me too? It'll be very much appreciated. Thanks!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hauser

Can you please PM me too? It'll be very much appreciated. Thanks!

The feed I use went offline sorry :(

Daydream

The feed I use went offline sorry :(

Aw, no! I've been searching for days just to find the first episode. Thank you, though!

Hauser

Aw, no! I've been searching for days just to find the first episode. Thank you, though!

Oh wait, you want to watch the actual episodes, or the live feeds? Im pretty sure I can find you the past 3 episodes that aired on tv but the live feeds I was getting for free went offline so now Im just waiting until another site pops up.

Daydream

Oh wait, you want to watch the actual episodes, or the live feeds? Im pretty sure I can find you the past 3 episodes that aired on tv but the live feeds I was getting for free went offline so now Im just waiting until another site pops up.

I just need episode 1-5! I don't really watch the live feeds.

Blue Jeans

I have a new link for the live feeds if you need it.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I have a new link for the live feeds if you need it.

What link do you have, if you don't mind me asking?

--

POV ceremony was a little bit ago! Very happy that Vanessa has stuck to her plan this week :party: Her target needs to go.

• 2 weeks later...
migamiga

Finally caught up with this season so now I can partake in this thread!

So glad Audrey is gone. She was so annoying and applied so many double standards to herself. Also I think BB was giving her special treatment. She didn't comply with the games rules- how can she not attend the veto meeting especially if she's going to be nominated? And why did they constantly allow her to go to the DR unless it was an emergency? 

Blue Jeans

For those who watch the feeds and know about Austin's creepiness towards Liz

I found this video and they use Venus as the parody song and Its kind of funny

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

My favorite to least favorite at the moment

Julia

Johnny Mac

Vanessa

Shelli

Clay

Jackie

Meg

Liz

James

Austin

Steve

i don't get why everyone hates Shelli/Clay so much. Shelli is a really good competitior and generally pretty nice/not annoying.

mattyx

I just watched all the episodes and caught up in 4 days, lol.  Pretty good season so far.  Anyone have any live feed links / info?

• 1 month later...

Archived