💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga ever been in your dreams?

PartySick

Featured Posts

PartySick

The last week or two I've been really on edge with anxiety and really down for a number of reasons...things just aren't going right at the moment, but that's life. Last night I dreamt I was in my favorite vacation spot, Miami Beach late at night. It's beautiful. If you ever get a chance to go you really should. Anyways, I was hearing this quiet music and I turned and saw Gaga. I'm not sure why, but I won't question it. We sat in the sand together and she ever so softly sang "My Romance" by Richard Rodgers and Lorenz Hart, popularized by Ella Fitzgerald. :sara:  For some reason, it's really calmed me down today.

So has the queen ever visited you while you slept? How was it? 

:kissga:

🖤

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover

Yes. I remember that, a long time ago, she visited me in one of my dreams, claiming that she was God:awkney:

That's the only thing I remembered from that dream though :lolly:

VOLANTIS

In 2011 during the TEOG era, Gaga came in my dreams and basically showed me the TEOG Video and she was doing choreo with backup dancers on a high cliff! 

I remember it so vividly even today. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

AM98GJ

Omg YES.

i had a dream my family went out for a meal and Tony and Gaga were at the restaurant so obviously I was extremely excited. I asked for a photo and my mum took it but then when I asked my mum to send them to me the only ones she took were of me giving Gaga a piggy back -_-

PartySick

but then when I asked my mum to send them to me the only ones she took were of me giving Gaga a piggy back -_-

That hit me right in the giggle dick and I'm not sure why :lmao: 

🖤

Illuminati

hope things will get better for you, partysick.

She has, only once and quite recently actually, like a month or so ago. Too bad i haven't written it down so it's hard to remember but it was a vivid dream with quite a decent plot, we were hanging out like friends and she was really nice and warm in person, I think i was aware of the fact that she was a celebrity in a dream but it's hard to remember much more than that, it was a very pleasant dream though, kind of a relaxing experience too like yours

AddMeOnMYSPACE

yes and she was a very rude person :crossed: thank god it was just a dream though...

Swan Heart

No, never.. :noparty: I kinda wish I will. My dreams are always a little bit more abstract and freaky and weird. I rarely dream about people at all.

I will get a little bit off topic here but.. oh well...

The video where Gaga is drunk and sings 'My Romance' along with Ella is one of my favorite things ever.. Her voice is like Heaven, so beautiful, sad and haunting.. :flutter: I think I fell in love with her even a little bit more, the moment I saw it.

"My romance doesn't have to have a moon in the sky, No month of may, no twinkling stars..
No hideaway, no soft guitars... My romance doesn't need a thing but you..."
  ❤

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Jjang

Only once.

I had this crazy ass dream that she was hosting a big live stream and the entire world was watching, but midway through the event she collapses and dies. :rip: I woke up so confused.

TopazBlue

Yes! We hugged outside an arena and I cried. :proud:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Iwontell

Yes, but I can't really remember what was the circumstance...I once dreamed I was in bed with Rihanna as well (and that was before ppl started agreeing she was hot)...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived