Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sense8 (Netflix Tv Show)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

retroglamx

I'm on episode 10 and I don't want it to end. :deadbanana:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Episode 6's orgy was really hot. That cop coupled with Lito :wao:

Anyway i'm on episode 11 now and even though some of it still confuses me (like how they had group s-x but none of them talks about it, or how all of them just accepted they were seeing people from across the globe, or how just Riley and the cop tried to prove if they were insane by calling each other by cell) i'm still hooked and i'm hoping for a second season.

I'm also really confused by how one of them can be in another place yet still control their own body - like can they project themselves simultaneously with the other 7 at different parts of the world? How does that work? Usually I can ignore these things but seeing as this is sci-fi, i'd want to understand how Sense8 works.

I hope in the second season, they fix their story-telling and world-building and get their science facts straight!

PS Max Riemelt doe

chris777

I'm episode 6 and I already love it.
Damn, that orgy scene has to be one of the hottest scenes ever seen on a series.
All the characters are really good, but Sun is the best.

chris777

Just finished. It was really good, the first episodes were kinda meh but it got better later.

Sun really is the HBIC, by far the most strongest of all of them. One of the few times I like all the main characters.

I hope there is a second season!

yASSsss

i was so disappointed with the first few episodes but during the middle of the season it got so interesting.just finished watching it and now i feel so empty :giveup: 
i loved all the characters especially Sun and Wolfgang..i'd be so heartbroken if they don't renew it for 2nd season :pray: 

P.S. Lito and Hernando,omg..i luv seeing them together.too bad we couldn't see much hot actions between them :cryga: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Just finished watching it and OMG it was SO good. 

I read somewhere that they are planning like 5 or 6 seasons, so it is pretty safe to assume season 2 is on the works. Besides, the show received overall very good reviews, and it was illegally downloaded more than half a millon times.

Can't wait for next season :legend:

• 2 weeks later...

Yassss I finished the season today and i was in awe. Great writing and I loved all the philosophy in it!

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

Archived