💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Just Dance 2016: TIHWD, Heartbeat Song, Same Old Love

InsideOutright

Featured Posts

mister max

screaming at angry birds :lmao: I love these types of dances in just dance :sara: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InsideOutright

New song: No Control by One Direction. Gettin' them 1D fans every game since JD4. The crowd screaming from that one small preview. :smh:

InsideOutright

New song announced tonight in celebration of the VMA's: Cool for the Summer! This song marks Demi's debut in the main JD series. Previously, she was only featured in the kids' games.

Also, first preview footage of Gibberish by YouTuber MAX...

And an HD, extended preview of No Control.

• 2 weeks later...
InsideOutright

More new songs confirmed, but no footage just yet...

Teacher - Nick Jonas (It was only released as a promo single. I guess they couldn't afford Jealous. :smh: )

This is How We Do - Katy Perry (And nobody is surprised. I hate that except for Applause on JD2014, we only get "old" Gaga but still new Katy. :crossed: Hell will freeze over when they release a JD game with no Katy songs..._

You're the One That I Want - Grease (Really excited for this. Grease is one of my favorite movies. I hope they use the original version.)

Same Old Love - Selena Gomez (They were definitely licensed the song before it was released. Get dat promo. Not a very danceable song, though. Should've went with Come & Get It, Slow Down, or I Want You to Know)

• 2 weeks later...
InsideOutright

This Is How We Do preview.

They're totally kissing Katy's ass at the beginning. :smh: She probably gives them her songs for free since they always put her in every game. 

There will also be an alternate routine that's more faithful to the music video.

InsideOutright

Full tracklist was announced today. The rest of the songs are mostly either original songs made specifically for the game, or old songs from the 60s-80s, all of which are cover versions. I know JD has been selling less and less which means less money to spend on licensing, but this is probably the weakest JD tracklist of the series so far. :noparty: JD2014 was definitely the best.

So the rest of the songs that were announced...

Heartbeat Song - Kelly Clarkson

Very glad this song made it (the first Kelly song in the series), but the dance seems so easy. She's barely moving her legs. Definitely the best song out of the ones that were revealed today, though.

Teacher - Nick Jonas

You're the One That I want - Grease (cover version)

Nice to see that the costumes are faithful to the movie, but if only it was John and Olivia singing...

Under the Sea - The Little Mermaid (cover version)

Well, I guess this is good for those who don't like moving their legs. :wtf: I love how the pictograms (the stick figure "next move" icons) have fish tails. Since JD2014, every game has at least one Disney song. I still don't get how they always get the rights to theme the dancers and backgrounds to the movie and the characters and stuff, but they never use the original version of the song. They even released an all-Disney JD edition where all songs were the originals, including this song!

When the Rain Begins to Fall - Jermaine Jackson & Pia Zadora (cover version)

The costumes and background SCREAM 80s. :lmao: Again, sucks that it's a cover version.

Kaboom Pow - Nikki Yanofsky

Never heard of this song or artist before, but I like it. The dance could be better, but the song is really catchy.

These Boots Are Made For Walking - Nancy Sinatra (cover version)

The singer on this one isn't very good... :wtf: I like the dance, though.

Copacabana - Barry Manilow (cover version)

This song was supposed to be in JD2014, but they never got around to making a dance for it until now. Uhhh... the cutesy animal theme really doesn't go with this song at all. :wtf: 

You Never Can Tell - Chuck Berry (cover version)

This song was planned for JD2015, but didn't make the final cut of the game. The cover sounds pretty close to the original and the dance is pretty good, but I don't get the prehistoric theme...

Hit the Road Jack - Ray Charles (cover version)

I like the theme to this one, especially the choppy framerate.

Junto A Ti - Violetta

People in America are going to be like "WTF is Violetta?":lmao:  It's a telenovela on the Spanish version of Disney Channel.

The Choice is Yours - Darius Dante Van Dijk (Coca-Cola promotional song)

This song is already available on Just Dance Now online and can be danced to for free. Good song.

Smile - IOWA (Russian band)

Apparently this song was really popular in Russia. Even though I don't understand it, I like it. I even downloaded the full song to my phone. Oh, and apparently this dance is only going to be available on the Wii U, PS4, and Xbox One versions of the game.

Irish Meadow Dance (original song)

Kool Kontact (original song)

Funny, but no thanks. And for those who were wondering, Kung Fu Fighting by Carl Douglass was on JD2 with a similar theme. It's also on JDNow.

Drop the Mambo (original song)

That's a MAN?! :lmao: :air:  :lmao:  He is having so much fun with it, too!

Archived