• Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

​Dark Horse was on last year's game.

​that was so epic :giveup:

The choreo during the breakdown is the best thing ever

Poor rapper on the song whose name i can't remember rn got snubbed though : / 

InsideOutright

Another "hint tweet" pretty much confirms All About That Bass, plus their official Instagram just followed Meghan along with Martin Garrix, Mark Ronson, and Bruno Mars.

So at least AATB won't be the AC radio version since that version changes "shake it, shake it" to "make it, make it", but the song will still probably be censored to death like Bang Bang was. :crossed: And I really fear the LGBT lyrics in the bridge of BTW will be cut or censored...

So this is what we have so far...

100% Confirmed:
Want To Want Me

99% Confirmed:
Born This Way
All About That Bass
Uptown Funk

InsideOutright

Uptown Funk and Hey Mama confirmed!

11410456_991058430939161_935713502_n.jpg

The game is going to be officially revealed in just minutes at E3 with a special performance by Jason Derulo of Want to Want Me.

InsideOutright

The first song previews have been released! :party:

Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars

Hey Mama - David Guetta, Nicki Minaj, Afrojack & Bebe Rexha

Animals - Martin Garrix

Hangover - Buraka Som Sistema

I Gotta Feeling - The Black Eyed Peas

Let's Groove - Earth, Wind & Fire (cover version)

William Tell Overture - Rossini

Ievan Polkka - Hatsune Miku

Uhhh, OK... :awkney: They did a good job dressing up the dancer like Hatsune though.

Blame - Calvin Harris & John Newman

I love it! :sara: The routine and the dancer are perfect for the song!

All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor

NOOOOOO THEY RUINED IT! :fthis: They DID use the stupid radio version and the chorus moves aren't the ones from the video. Ugh. :crossed: At least they still kept the official "bottom to the top" moves. Whenever I play this song, I'm going to mute the TV and play the original version off my phone in sync with the dance.

And finally... BORN THIS WAY! :party:

It's amazing! :giveup: Yaaaas at them including the iconic foot stomps from the music video. I just hope the LGBT part is still intact.

RAMROD

Yesss, Born.This Way!

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• 3 weeks later...
InsideOutright

A few new songs have been leaked from a Ubisoft conference along with a "Just Dance Maker" mode that involves connectivity with Spotify.

EDIT: Disregard. It was fake.

• 4 weeks later...
InsideOutright

So that leak was fake, but I'm sure TIHWD will still be on it because a trailer showed a dance that's modeled like the music video.

Anyway, a free demo of JD2016 is out today for Wii U, PS4, and Xbox One! :party: It only has one song: Blame by Calvin Harris & Newman, but you can dance to it as much as you like, and you can use your phone as a controller instead of a Wii Remote or camera sensor.

I tried the Wii U demo. The Wii Remote controls better. I really like the dance, and the dancer isn't that bad looking, either. :usrs:

SweetEscape

Hope they release the official BTW choreo as DLC, like they did with Applause

InsideOutright

Hope they release the official BTW choreo as DLC, like they did with Applause

They did it with Bad Romance, too, as an unlockable dance.

New songs are being announced on Wednesday! :party: Like before, they're teasing this with clips of backgrounds.

The second one is very likely Circus by Britney Spears (but it would very likely be a cover version). The third one is very likely Gibberish by MAX, which is confirmed to be in the game, there's just no footage of it yet. The one with the flamingos is probably This is How We Do or maybe Cool for the Summer.

SweetEscape

They did it with Bad Romance, too, as an unlockable dance.

New songs are being announced on Wednesday! :party: Like before, they're teasing this with clips of backgrounds.

The second one is very likely Circus by Britney Spears (but it would very likely be a cover version). The third one is very likely Gibberish by MAX, which is confirmed to be in the game, there's just no footage of it yet. The one with the flamingos is probably This is How We Do or maybe Cool for the Summer.

omg I didn't know about the BR official choreo :shocked: 

But I haven't played in a while so :emma: 

InsideOutright

:party:NEW SONGS! :party:

I'm An Albatraoz - AronChupa

Fancy - Iggy Azalea & Charli XCX

Stuck on a Feeling - Prince Royce

Fun - Pitbull & Chris Brown

Rabiosa (Spanish Version) - Shakira & El Cata

Boys (Summertime Love) - Sabrina (cover version)

Everyone thought this dance was This is How We Do. :smh:

Angry Birds Theme

:awkney:

Circus - Britney Spears :lolly:

And it's the original version instead of a cover! :party: This is the fifth Britney song in the series (after Womanizer, Toxic, Baby One More Time, and Oops I Did It Again), but the first one that's the original version. Awesome!

Lights - Ellie Goulding

The dance is a little too simple, but the video itself is so beautiful! :giveup: I was just expecting a room of moving lasers like the music video but I love this theme and I'm so glad they used the single version, which is so much more upbeat than the album version.

Archived