Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Just Dance 2016: TIHWD, Heartbeat Song, Same Old Love

InsideOutright

Featured Posts

InsideOutright

The next installment of Just Dance, the seventh overall, will be released this October.

FULL TRACKLIST ANNOUNCED: facebook.com/justdancegame

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red

If they actually add a Gaga song, I hope for Venus #reach

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

G.U.Y :legend:

​YAs plz

Add Talking Body in there

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

Sexxx

omg, i want another Nicki song too, imagine Anaconda :lmao: 

i doubt gaga will be on it.

katy will be because she did a deal with them for just dance 3 or whatever

display name

They will probably have another Gaga song. Maybe they will go with "Born This Way."

InsideOutright

If they actually add a Gaga song, I hope for Venus #reach

​It's not out of the question, actually. JD2015 had 4x4 by Miley Cyrus which was a non-single from Bangerz. Venus would have made more sense to be on JD2014 or 2015, though. :shrug:

where's shake it off? I mean, they can't skip that one. lol.

​I'd say it's hit-or-miss on whether it'll be on there or not. They haven't put any Taylor songs on the game yet, but if they were to start, now would be the perfect time. :yes:

Pretty Girls 

​Maybe, but if they did, it'd be a cover version. Britney doesn't seem to allow her music to be in video games. Any Britney songs in JD (and Dance Central) have been cover versions.

G.U.Y :legend:

​Too inappropriate, I think. :noparty: The games are rated E10+ so they're very conservative on censoring lyrics. They probably wouldn't want a song whose title is an acronym for "Girl Under You".

omg, i want another Nicki song too, imagine Anaconda :lmao: 

​Really doubt they'd put Anaconda. I think the only Nicki song that has a chance is Hey Mama since all the other well-known Nicki songs are already on the games (Super Bass, Starships, Pound the Alarm, Bang Bang).

i doubt gaga will be on it.

katy will be because she did a deal with them for just dance 3 or whatever

​There are still several Gaga singles that have potential to be on the game: Poker Face, Paparazzi, MAYBE Telephone (all Beyonce songs in JD have been covers), Born This Way, and TEOG all have good chances. Bad Romance didn't make it until JD2015. Imagine them even putting a C2C song just to cover the jazz genre. :Jase:

JD also has a partnership with Richy Jackson, Gaga's choreographer. :yes:

They will probably have another Gaga song. Maybe they will go with "Born This Way."

​If they do, hopefully they won't cut or censor the bridge... :awkney:

InsideOutright

A few more predictions while I'm at it...

Cool Kids

Heartbeat Song (would be Kelly's JD debut)

Shut Up and Dance

Fireball

InsideOutright

A preview of some of the background videos has been posted.

I really hope the black one is for a Gaga song! :woohoo:

The blue one looks like it could be for a Daft Punk song given the guys with the helmets.

I have no idea what the first one with the horses is. The last one with the city setting is probably Uptown Funk.

The one with the four girls dancing in front of four lines is very likely All About That Bass, with the lines being bass strings. They even strum to the same notes as the song's hook. I'm actually not that happy about AATB being in the game because it very likely means they're going to use the stupid AC radio version that replaces "booty" with "beauty". It seriously has more lyric changes than Kidz Bop's version. :crossed:

Creyk

Tbh Dark Horse better be included

The coreography to that song is iconic, they wouldn't even have to come up with an idea on their own, it's so easy and who doesn't love the song? It's a win-win for literally everyone

InsideOutright

Tbh Dark Horse better be included

The coreography to that song is iconic, they wouldn't even have to come up with an idea on their own, it's so easy and who doesn't love the song? It's a win-win for literally everyone

​Dark Horse was on last year's game.

Archived