đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Coincidence? Top two specials from 2014-15 both feature Lady Gaga live.

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

Twitter and Nielsen have released a review of the biggest television moment on Twitter over the last season, measuring which shows made waves on the social network from Sept. 1 through May 24. 

It should come as little surprise that the most popular shows of the 2014-15 season also made the biggest splash on social media. 

The top special event from the year was the Grammys on CBS, which had a Twitter TV audience of 13.3 million people viewing 13.4 million tweets. Coming in behind the annual music award show was the Oscars (with a Twitter TV audience of 13 million), the Golden Globes (10.4 million), the American Music Awards (10.3 million) and the Billboard Music Awards (9.8 million). 

TwitterTelecasts.jpg

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/walking-dead-super-bowl-reign-798947?utm_source=twitter

JustPokeHerFace

And Gaga was the most tweeted part of the Oscars. 

Iwontell

Well, I'm pretty sure only a small fraction of the audience tuned in especially to watch Gaga :laughga:, but she definitely did a good job in both opportunities...that's what truly matters, bc it's good exposure and she needs that right now...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Tropico

To be honest, The GRAMMYS had like big name in pop there. So we can't exactly give creds completely to Gaga.

The Oscars? Maybe. It did have quite the social media impact. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Sugarfall

Grammys had a LOT of big stars there so I wouldn't give the only credit to Gaga, especially when she only sang Jazz for 2 minutes. 

SlaeUrAnus

I don't think it's a coincidence :fan: 

​The 2012 and 2014 VMA's were awful to begin with. Not even Gaga would have saved those two messes. 

In my messy era.

monsterdreams

I'd say oscars more than Grammys but who knows 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

yASSsss

I don't think it's a coincidence :fan: 

following this twitter account RN :wao: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Red

Yeah cause people definitely watched the Oscars because of Gaga :sharon: Oh Lord.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

GagaMyBlood95

Of course it matters, it's the impact of the goddess of love :queenga: 

Ladey Gagz

It would've been because of her if it wasn't like this every year. But we know these 2 shows are the most watched so yes it's a coincidence.

Archived