💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

Alcina Dimitrescu

THE COMMENT ON THAT VIDEO :lmao:

Wow - she is proving she can do a vocal stripped down show.... Can you imagine Rihanna, Beyonce, Katy, Gaga, Britney trying to do this? Never. madonna rules! always!

welp, at least he is right about Britney :emma:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopBitch

Now that tomorrow is October 1st, it means her Miami concerts are only three months away. I wanna go so bad, but I don't have anyone to go with. :ohno: Those of you who went alone, or have gone to concerts alone before, what was your experience? I've never been to a concert alone before, let alone in a city as large as Miami, so I'm nervous. 

Well, at least she's going to be in a smaller venue in Miami instead of a stadium, so it shouldn't be bad, not as overwhelming.   Miami is a fun Madonna concert, lots of true Madonna fans.  I've never gone alone, but I almost think I would rather go alone than go to a concert I know I will love with a friend who drags me down .  That happened to me before and brought my buzz down.

NE Thing

Can someone quote this post with the words Madonna says for the shows Intro pls?

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

britneybritney4

I'm a woman. I'm a blonde. I have tits and ass and an insatiable desire to be noticed. Cmon baby, show us your ass. Shake it for us baby. Do that dance you do so well for us baby. Ok, but I still want to start a revolution. Somebodys got to. 

There's too much beauty in the world going to waste. Too much talent going unnoticed. Too much creativity being crushed beneath the wheel of corporate branding and what's trending. But it's time to wake up. 

And I looked into the eyes of people and I saw helplessness. I saw hopelessness. I saw humans searching for a way out. 

Cause when those fascist men posing as righteous dictators come for you, with their big leather boots to shut you up, to put a gag in your mouth, you better be prepared to fight for what you believe in. You better be prepared to die for what you believe in. 

I want to start a revolution. Are you with me? 

NE Thing

I'm a woman. I'm a blonde. I have tits and ass and an insatiable desire to be noticed. Cmon baby, show us your ass. Shake it for us baby. Do that dance you do so well for us baby. Ok, but I still want to start a revolution. Somebodys got to. 

There's too much beauty in the world going to waste. Too much talent going unnoticed. Too much creativity being crushed beneath the wheel of corporate branding and what's trending. But it's time to wake up. 

And I looked into the eyes of people and I saw helplessness. I saw hopelessness. I saw humans searching for a way out. 

Cause when those fascist men posing as righteous dictators come for you, with their big leather boots to shut you up, to put a gag in your mouth, you better be prepared to fight for what you believe in. You better be prepared to die for what you believe in. 

I want to start a revolution. Are you with me? 

thanks

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

AC got Ghosttown! Though The begining suggests after request she didnt remember The lyrics for some song but promised to work on that soooo that probably means she indeed intends to vary a song...

Great performance though! She's so damnpretty! How can she look so good at her age?! 

AmenTheNight

I read somewhere on Internet that Madge's guitarist did a Periscope video in which he stated that Ray Of Light, Like A Prayer and Secret are being rehearsed for the European leg. Supposedly, ROL would replace Burning Up, and LAP/Secret would be in the Frida segment. It can be bull**** tho.

AJH219

AC got Ghosttown! Though The begining suggests after request she didnt remember The lyrics for some song but promised to work on that soooo that probably means she indeed intends to vary a song...

Great performance though! She's so damnpretty! How can she look so good at her age?! 

The song requested was 'Bad Girl' and Madonna, we know you didn't 'forget' the lyrics, you just wanted to sing Ghosttown :derpga::green:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

I read somewhere on Internet that Madge's guitarist did a Periscope video in which he stated that Ray Of Light, Like A Prayer and Secret are being rehearsed for the European leg. Supposedly, ROL would replace Burning Up, and LAP/Secret would be in the Frida segment. It can be bull**** tho.

:dead:

AlphaMonster

I wished she would have sang Hold Tight. The song sound so right for a concert

plus she hyped us with rehearsal video which was obviously a rehearsal for Hold Tight with these exotic drums.

plus she hyped us with rehearsal video which was obviously a rehearsal for Hold Tight with these exotic drums.

she didnt really hype anything... There was similar things on mdna workshop as well. :) plus she allready did The drums on DWT. Maybe it just didnt work well in The end or she MIGHT use it later, who knows. It might have also been originally used to BIM? 

AmenTheNight

she didnt really hype anything... There was similar things on mdna workshop as well. :) plus she allready did The drums on DWT. Maybe it just didnt work well in The end or she MIGHT use it later, who knows. It might have also been originally used to BIM? 

What were these "scrapped" things on the MDNA workshop ?! :o

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived