💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Create worst possible Gaga-era (Humor-thread)

gagadonkster

Featured Posts

gagadonkster

Everyone here at the Gagadaily are always speculating how Gaga could've made a perfect era with right single choices and so on... But now it is time to do something different and for a change you can plan the most terrifying and disastrous Gaga-era ever and it is all just for laughs! 

Fill in these blank spaces in this text with (in your opinion) the most terrible option you can imagine, and you will get something to REALLY call a flop! 

Lady Gaga started hyping her new album in the year 2015. Throughout 2015 Gaga dropped hints about the new album and it was finally released in the year 1 _______. The albums name was really mysterious, it was called 2_____. First single was called 3______ and at the same time Katy Perry and Taylor Swift released their singles. Gaga released music video for the new single that had many famous people in it, the most famous one of those was 4_________. After 5_______ months, Gaga finally released her second single and it surprised everyone! The genre of the second single was not exactly pop, it was 6_______. In Billboard charts it charted at 7______. In the middle of this new revolutionary era Gaga revealed a secret about her life: when she was young she had 8_______. When one interviewer asked Gaga what is she going to do next Gaga answered: "9_________". Finally Gaga 10_______.

:lolly:

Raikou

The 'Fan Demand' EP

Gaga re-releases Dance in the Dark, Scheisse, Heavy Metal Lover, Venus & Gypsy as singles simultaneously and releases a G.U.Y. esque video.

No wait, that would slay.

:green:

Edit: O, I got carried away

BillieGOAT

Lady Gaga started hyping her new album in the year 2015. Throughout 2015 Gaga dropped hints about the new album and it was finally released in the year 2016 (KP ha album). The albums name was really mysterious, it was called Mother Monster. First single was called Little Monster 4 Life and at the same time Katy Perry and Taylor Swift released their singles. Gaga released music video for the new single that had many famous people in it, the most famous one of those was Iggy Azalea. After 1 months, Gaga finally released her second single and it surprised everyone! The genre of the second single was not exactly pop, it was trap. In Billboard charts it charted at Bubbling Under 1000. In the middle of this new revolutionary era Gaga revealed a secret about her life: when she was young she had a--l with a cow. When one interviewer asked Gaga what is she going to do next Gaga answered: "another jazz album". Finally Gaga re-released Cheek 2 Cheek to grow hype for the new jazz album.

Spock

Anything remotely resembling R8 tbh :saladga:

who will love me when the night is over

LePetitGAGABLover

Lady Gaga started hyping her new album in the year 2015. Throughout 2015 Gaga dropped hints about the new album and it was finally released in the year 1) 2030. The albums name was really mysterious, it was called 2) I Am Who I Am. First single was called 3) The Return of Gaga and at the same time Katy Perry and Taylor Swift released their singles. Gaga released music video for the new single that had many famous people in it, the most famous one of those was 4) Taylor Kinney. After 5) six months, Gaga finally released her second single and it surprised everyone! The genre of the second single was not exactly pop, it was 6) folk. In Billboard charts it charted at 7) 100. In the middle of this new revolutionary era Gaga revealed a secret about her life: when she was young she had 8) Sex Change. When one interviewer asked Gaga what is she going to do next Gaga answered: "9) #GagaInSpaceButNotKiddingThisTime". Finally Gaga 10) dies from a crazy fan attack.

Morphine Prince

Lady Gaga started hyping her new album in the year 2015. Throughout 2015 Gaga dropped hints about the new album and it was finally released in the year 2017. The albums name was really mysterious, it was called Darkness. First single was called In The Club and at the same time Katy Perry and Taylor Swift released their singles. Gaga released music video for the new single that had many famous people in it, the most famous one of those was Demi Lovato. After 6 months, Gaga finally released her second single and it surprised everyone! The genre of the second single was not exactly pop, it was Reggae. In Billboard charts it charted at #99. In the middle of this new revolutionary era Gaga revealed a secret about her life: when she was young she had reconstructive surgery on her entire face. When one interviewer asked Gaga what is she going to do next Gaga answered: "Get pregnant". Finally Gaga deleted all her social media accounts.

LePetitGAGABLover

Lady Gaga started hyping her new album in the year 2015. Throughout 2015 Gaga dropped hints about the new album and it was finally released in the year 2017. The albums name was really mysterious, it was called Darkness. First single was called In The Club and at the same time Katy Perry and Taylor Swift released their singles. Gaga released music video for the new single that had many famous people in it, the most famous one of those was Demi Lovato. After 6 months, Gaga finally released her second single and it surprised everyone! The genre of the second single was not exactly pop, it was Reggae. In Billboard charts it charted at #99. In the middle of this new revolutionary era Gaga revealed a secret about her life: when she was young she had reconstructive surgery on her entire face. When one interviewer asked Gaga what is she going to do next Gaga answered: "Get pregnant". Finally Gaga deleted all her social media accounts.

​I can actually see gaga doing this:awkney:

Thomas P

Lady Gaga started hyping her new album in the year 2015. Throughout 2015 Gaga dropped hints about the new album and it was finally released in the year 2017. The albums name was really mysterious, it was called Lady Gaga. First single was called Preggerz and at the same time Katy Perry and Taylor Swift released their singles. Gaga released music video for the new single that had many famous people in it, the most famous one of those was Chris Brown. After 6 months, Gaga finally released her second single and it surprised everyone! The genre of the second single was not exactly pop, it was COUNTRY:deadbanana::dies:. In Billboard charts it charted at 100. In the middle of this new revolutionary era Gaga revealed a secret about her life: when she was young she had oral s-x with her imaginary friend "Like What" . When one interviewer asked Gaga what is she going to do next Gaga answered: "Take some time off". Finally Gaga never dressed bizarre again.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Jonathanholland

Lady Gaga started hyping her new album in the year 2015. Throughout 2015 Gaga dropped hints about the new album and it was finally released in the year 2021. The albums name was really mysterious, it was called 2021 mystery . First single was called ArtRock and at the same time Katy Perry and Taylor Swift released their singles. Gaga released music video for the new single that had many famous people in it, the most famous one of those was Perez Hilton. After 21 months, Gaga finally released her second single and it surprised everyone! The genre of the second single was not exactly pop, it was Death Metal. In Billboard charts it charted at 2 at adult pop songs. In the middle of this new revolutionary era Gaga revealed a secret about her life: when she was young she Hated gays. When one interviewer asked Gaga what is she going to do next Gaga answered: "​Quit music and focus on my 8th pet clothing line". Finally Gaga became a mother of 6 dogs, called Asia, Afrika, Europe, America, Australia and Antarctica .

Before there was love, there was silence

Red

Gaga decides to stop singing pop forever and launches a screamo album feat. Yoko Ono with no promo at all 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

TEANUS

Lady Gaga started hyping her new album in the year 2015. Throughout 2015 Gaga dropped hints about the new album and it was finally released in the year 2017. The albums name was really mysterious, it was called LUV GAGA. First single was called Buy This Song and at the same time Katy Perry and Taylor Swift released their singles. Gaga released music video for the new single that had many famous people in it, the most famous one of those was Lady Starlight ( :toofunny: ). After 3 months, Gaga finally released her second single and it surprised everyone! The genre of the second single was not exactly pop, it was goth electronic disco gas  station pop. In Billboard charts it charted at 101. In the middle of this new revolutionary era Gaga revealed a secret about her life: when she was young she had a pet pig named Perez who wrote all of The Fame. When one interviewer asked Gaga what is she going to do next Gaga answered: "My next album, Album of the Decade, which will be out SOON". Finally Gaga peed on R Kelly.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Red

Gaga decides to stop singing pop forever and launches a screamo album feat. Yoko Ono with no promo at all 

edit: guess who skipped the OP :flop: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Benji

Lady Gaga started hyping her new album in the year 2015. Throughout 2015 Gaga dropped hints about the new album and it was finally released in the year 2030. The albums name was really mysterious, it was called GOD HATES F*GS. First single was called Done With The Gays and at the same time Katy Perry and Taylor Swift released their singles. Gaga released music video for the new single that had many famous people in it, the most famous one of those was Vladimir Putin. After two months, Gaga finally released her second single and it surprised everyone! The genre of the second single was not exactly pop, it was death metal. In Billboard charts it charted outside of the charts. In the middle of this new revolutionary era Gaga revealed a secret about her life: when she was young she went to Brazil. When one interviewer asked Gaga what is she going to do next Gaga answered: "Mass genocide". Finally Gaga drank the blood of thirty virgins and sacrificed DJWS for eternal youth.

Lady Gaga started hyping her new album in the year 2015. Throughout 2015 Gaga dropped hints about the new album and it was finally released in the year 2018. The albums name was really mysterious, it was called Me,Myself & I. First single was called Girls Rock and at the same time Katy Perry and Taylor Swift released their singles. Gaga released music video for the new single that had many famous people in it, the most famous one of those was Carly Rae Jepsen. After 11 months, Gaga finally released her second single and it surprised everyone! The genre of the second single was not exactly pop, it was country. In Billboard charts it charted at #98. In the middle of this new revolutionary era Gaga revealed a secret about her life: when she was young she had a penis. When one interviewer asked Gaga what is she going to do next Gaga answered: "Take 5 years off". Finally Gaga took ten

Archived