💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Drake Bell: "Sorry....still calling you Bruce."

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef

img%5D

As musicians continue to react to the debut of Caitlyn Jenner, some have been more accepting of the transition than others.

For some reason, Drake Bell decided to share his less-than-enthused take on the day's big news, tweeting "Sorry....still calling you Bruce." He deleted the tweet shortly thereafter. 

Bell's reps have not yet responded to requests for comment.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6583131/drake-bell-tweets-caitlyn-jenner-bruce

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Planes

For some reason, Drake Bell decided to share his less-than-enthused take on the day's big news, tweeting "Sorry....still calling you Bruce." He deleted the tweet shortly thereafter.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6583131/drake-bell-tweets-caitlyn-jenner-bruce

I wonder what other celebrities will make these kind of tweets... hmm...

MODS: You wanna merge this with the other one, please? (But keep my clearly flawless title)

delete it fat

Brainiac

not only is he a douchebag but he's also a dumbass for tweeting that. whatever shimmer of a career he had left is definitely gone now.

Vernier

Yawn, give it the attention it so desperately craves, so it can fade back into irrelevance again 

YUBOFjb.gif

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

JustPokeHerFace

Being a transphobic ass isn't going to get you enough attention to fix this mess. 

CGcNQujWgAEBRNC.jpg

You can't even say his opinion is his 2 cents because he's 600k under :rip: 

PoshLife

Groping for relevancy yet again. When's this guy gonna crack and make a "gay for pay" video? At least then he'd be contributing to society.

Blue Jeans

His 15min of fame ran out in 2008, I see you trying again and again but it ain't going to happen boo boo

LW8anE6.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Diamond Heart

Rude as ****. 

He's just attention seeking anyway since the only way he can make headlines anymore is saying stuff about J Biebs.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Morphine Prince

He's been trying to gain relevancy since Drake and Josh ended. 

Dangerous Man

You can call her Lana del Bruce instead.

LW8anE6.gif

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived