Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Something Happening to Gaga's Voice?

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

Rolodex of Hate

I don't know if anything has actually changed, but for some reason her voice just doesn't sound as pure as it used to and I don't know why. For example, take a look at this video of Gaga singing La Vie en Rose at Hollywood Bowl:

Skip to around 1:58. There's a more minor one at 1:08

That vibrato on that one note just sounds really forced and croaky, almost like she's losing her voice. (And without trying to be crude, it just sounds a bit like a sealion :rip:)  On a couple of videos with Tony, I've noticed that her singing just doesn't sound as effortless and beautiful as it used to :confused:

Thoughts?

We have no legal choice but to stan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Well she does smoke, so thats bound to affect her vocals eventually.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Are you kidding? She improved her voice so much… She's actually one of the best vocalists, such as Adele, Xtina...

Diamond Heart

Nope, to me she sounds as great as ever, maybe even better. But im no vocal expert lol 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

mister max

hmmm maybe her throat hurts from taylor's D all the singing ? :sis: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Oscar

She downs those organic zucchinis like it's a penis hard enough to strain her vocal chords. 

PartySick

I think she was just a bit out of breath, the note she hit after that sounded pure to me :yes: 

She really should stop smoking though...just my opinion :ohno: 

🖤

Didymus

I'm noticing a lot of weird vocal moments as well with the recent vids. I'm not gonna say she sounds bad, but just different, yeah. It's just, I think, that I know she can do a lot better. Maybe that's just why it feels odd to see so many videos where she's not.. doing that :emma:

But I will say that La Vie en Rose slayed me and I didn't notice anything there.

Dangerous Man

It's one of her weakness, the forced singing on high notes. But it doesn't always happen. Every singer has their own bad times.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dominic

You can't be serious? Her vocals are sounding great recently. With this rendition and the oscars...

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

SlayMeToVenus

It's most likely because whenever she is singing jazz, she does this weird accent & I think that takes away her effortless flawless vocals. 

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

mrlemon

If anything it's developing into something better/more powerful :gaga:

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Archived