💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Tony and Lady's Meet & Greet on May 30th. A one man's experience.

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hola Soraya

Poor G.U.Y. having his heart ripped out like that... :noparty:

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Diamond Heart

I feel bad for him, the license plate looks cool :(

But this is why i wouldnt pay for a meet and greet, you are paying obscene amounts of money to say hi and get a photo, thats it basically.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

LoveandMagic

That's a shame. I assume Tony and Gaga were on a very tight schedule? I hope Gaga sees his message and responds. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Didymus

1900 dollars :miley:

A disgrace. No matter if it's mismanagement, I'm kinda shocked that Tony and Gaga would just allow that to happen. They should be the ones in charge in that particular moment.

In any case, this definitely reminds me never to pay up for VIP/M&G tickets :dies:

lego

It's a shame she does paid meet & greets, at least when it's free no one would complain about their money. :noparty: 

FreePalestine

Kermit

:saladga: Thanks Bobby.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

SlaeUrAnus

Shame :noparty: 

I would be disheartened if I paid that much to meet my idol and all I got was 10 seconds. 

In my messy era.

Bradley

That's really sad to hear. I hope Gaga replies him, I mean he would at least feel better if Gaga tweets him something really sweet.

I'm kind of sad that she's become like this. It's standard "superstar" behavior.

Lady Gaga of 2009-2011 would rather not have a meet'n'greet at all than treat her fans like this. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Teal Ambition

What a shame. Considering the amount of money they spent, I thought the meet and greet would be a little longer.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived