Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rihanna still refuses to give out anything on R8

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

1:04

I love her attitude towards her fans lol. Gaga is usually that kind of nice girl who treats her fans as if they were her sons and daughters but Rihanna acts like your BFF even though you just knew her for seconds, it's like you can instantly joke with her and she wouldn't be offended and then she would in return offend you back jokingly.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

im only here for her good catchy singles anyway. Thats what shes good for in my books :lolly:

Carles

i can't believe she's already up to her 8th album. she's only been around for a decade

Haroon

I can't understand her after "everything is just..."? :duck: 

Oh and I read the title as "Rihanna still refuses to give out R8", although that'd be believable at this point too :giveup: 

Dangerous Man

Of course it's going to be a surprise release (and we'll be exclusive first on Tidal tho). Let's end the era already sis and let's proceed on R9 on November.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Bradley

im only here for her good catchy singles anyway. Thats what shes good for in my books :lolly:

​I think her singles are all catchy so far. Maybe not American Oxygen.

Bradley

I can't understand her after "everything is just..."? :duck: 

Oh and I read the title as "Rihanna still refuses to give out R8", although that'd be believable at this point too :giveup: 

​Doesn't make much difference. :hunty: I couldn't hear her either maybe she just decided to stop talking.

Economy

​I think her singles are all catchy so far. Maybe not American Oxygen.

​that song isnt "catchy" per say but, it sounds good over-all... i like it

Tove Lo

i can't believe she's already up to her 8th album. she's only been around for a decade

​You can do wonders when you don't write your own music! :derpga: 

hop on that **** like a maniac

Bradley

​that song isnt "catchy" per say but, it sounds good over-all... i like it

Yeah but Bitch Better Have My Money's my favorite out of the three. And I also wish James Joint was longer, I actually like it.

RAMROD

Queen of keeping secrets.

5yodhym.png

Beyoncé taught her good.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Doogi

I'm sad :( I just want the damn album already.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Economy

​when u rely on singles for ur career because the album itself doesnt sell much and your tours are only so-so theres only so much success u can milk from each album... so u gotta move quickly...

despite lack of social impact on a fan base or cult following however, i think because shes been making hits for so long, she will be easily remembered because when people think back to hits in this day and age, Rihanna will have to come to mind :rip:

Archived