đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Some small things that can improve Gaga's tours to the next level! :D

thopekas

Featured Posts

thopekas

Hi Monsterssss,im a new member here and i like this forum a looooot :D

Well today i was watching artrave videos again and i noticed that at some of her hits during the chorus..the backing vocals were too loud and of course they were the studio-cd vocals.In some songs like Pokerface,just dance,telephone and Venus the chorus sounds sooooo playback and electronic sound  because of the loud studio vocals especially in Pokerface its like the 2008 Gaga its so out of the voice that Gaga has now(she improved a looooot),and I thought about it,and i just realised that  Gaga could have improved Artrave's sound if she could just pre-recorded the chorus of the songs again for the tour .That would sound a lot more physically without the studio effects like autotune etc. And no one could notice that its not her singing all the lyrics(no one can sing all the lyrics when dancing at the same time..its exhausting).Maybe if she had real back singers like in Monsterball it would do the same thing making songs smoother . what do u think ?? :D

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

I'd rather have live backing singers. It sounds so much more pleasant to my ears.

buy bionic

NewUsername

I'd rather have live backing singers. It sounds so much more pleasant to my ears.

​

Sad Kid

Inb4 she goes mic-less for the whole show  :teehee:

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

Welcome to Gagadaily :party: 

well I don't know if you ever lurked here but we had several discussions about that topic :toofunny: have you been to the artrave? I also thought that the backing vocals are too loud but when I was there they really weren't! Her vocals are on point. And because of all the dancing and sweating on stage I actually don't mind when the backing vocals are a little louder. The show was still amazing it's not all about the vocals. But I do agree on live backing singers they're amazing too. 

I'm sure gagas next tour will slay us all once again :party:

PartySick

​Correct me if I'm wrong but she did have backup singers for artRAVE, right? 

And to the OP, I'd rather her sing live and sound ok than have great sounding pre-recorded vocals. Welcome to the cult site, btw :yes: 

đź–¤

Tropico

Welcome toGagaDaily! :party: 

And I agree with you. Maybe she should stick to backup singers. She can have backing vocals for second layer vocals. :yes: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

iAstroLeo

Nah, I don't want her pre-recording her tour vocals. People will acuse of her playback. But yeah, she should get some backup singers (even though they ruined Partynauseous in Paris :manicure: ) 

Sugarfall

I didn't like her back up singers on TMB, I'd rather have the chorus blasting in the background than hearing a totally different voice from Gaga. 

Creyk

we need Tony as ha backing vocalist :derpga: 

​lol that would be funny

Just imagine him singing along to MANiCURE :rip: 

Chromatislaps

​lol that would be funny

Just imagine him singing along to MANiCURE :rip: 

​imagine him singing along to Heavy Metal Lover or Donatella :lmao: 

Archived