Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch is up for sale for $100m

bayonse

Featured Posts

bayonse

Michael Jackson's infamous Neverland Ranch has hit the market for the first time since the late singer's death.

Listed by Sotheby's and Hilton & Hyland, most of the telltale signs if its former famous owner have been erased turning the 2700-acre property from a fun park into a grand estate.

Even the name has changed with Neverland now known as Sycamore Valley Ranch - which was its name prior to the star buying in in the Eighties.

Realtor Suzanne Perkins told the Wall Street Journal that the amusement park the late King of Pop constructed and his beloved exotic animals have long been removed.

Perkins promises however, if an MJ fan does buy the property there are still a few small signs that it was the Neverland Ranch - with its train and clock made from flowers that spells out 'Neverland' retained and restored.

More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3101512/After-years-teasing-Michael-Jackson-s-Neverland-Ranch-sale-astonishing-100m.html 

This is so sad tbh :noparty:

no more parties in LA

mariomania1234

It needs to be made into a monument IMO. Something like Graceland for Elvis.

monsterdreams

Will anyone buy it? That's a high price...

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Serendipity

Hope Gaga doesn't buy this cursed mansion which took away the King of Pop's life

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

bayonse

Hope Gaga doesn't buy this cursed mansion which took away the King of Pop's life

i want her to buy it and turn it into museum

no more parties in LA

Serendipity

i want her to buy it and turn it into museum

​Good idea

I wouldn't want somebody to disturb his soul when he would be in the hallway singing

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

HausOfNena

It needs to be made into a monument IMO. Something like Graceland for Elvis.

Agreed. :yes: MJ is my #1 fav artist. :legend: 

Zsolti

1.jpg

girl this is some ahs ****

​American Horror Story: Neverland

sounds cool tho

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

LoveandMagic

Wow, looking at the pictures it's kind of unrecognizable. I always thought the estate was kind of tacky before (though it was more of a fun land than an estate) but the renovations have made it quite lovely. 

My question though is that I thought there were plans to turn it into a museum like Graceland? Was it all the scandal surrounding MJ that kept this from being so?

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Sugarfall

The house is gorgeous, happy that the creepy amusement park was removed :green: 

Computer

It's a perfect and gorgeous property.  I would love it if Gaga bought it but then again it's so much money and it might be a little on the nose for her to scoop this up.  People will be like "her obsession is real." :saladga: 

Very curious to find out who ends up buying this and what they do with it.  I hope it's someone iconic who will preserve it or at least live in it and keep it iconic.

@Derpplause

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

thatfoxyfeeling

They should have kept the park and opened the mansion as a mueseum, the amount of money it would generate from tourism would be massive.

Archived