💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Those talking about the old Gaga...

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

and her artistical integrity when she only used her time to make pop and not to create any other things non related because she wasn't a celebritie and didn't care for the money...

are talking about things like this?

please tell me, I am curious.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

I still actually cant believe people are mad about a dog clothing line LMFAO 

Lamest GGD meltdown in history :rip: Anyone mad needs to get a grip of themselves.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Didymus

Who on earth is deluded enough to say she didn't do those things then?

The difference, however, is that she filled these opportunities with 100% personality and gave it a Gaga twist that no other pop star could ever replicate.

Now.. not so much.

aaronyoji

The difference, however, is that she filled these opportunities with 100% personality and gave it a Gaga twist that no other pop star could ever replicate.

Now.. not so much.

​a good example would be the fame perfume "era". a perfume is the epitome of celebrity narcissism yet she used it as a platform to make not only an innovative perfume that is black fluid, but she made an amazing short film to go with it with creativity, fearless imagery that reflected the theme, i mean people during the 2012 vmas saw a 30 second commercial with a reference to salvador dali's room of mae west for gods sake! it was the first taste we got of what gaga meant with ARTPOP, putting art in the forefront of a commercially driven culture. this pet clothing line is the opposite. 

Bebe

Now.. not so much.

​It's hard to attack Gaga for that now, in regards to her dog products. They have only just been announced :rip:

Eau de Gaga promotion was underwhelming and seemed like a side project, but I can't really think of any other opportunities where she hasn't done what you describe. Gagadolls were limited to Japan but I thought they did a good job on them and they were pretty cool.

monketsharona

yeah that dog clothing line won't prevent her to work on new music...

I just hope she'll tease us soon about next album (like a pic in studio), it would be nice :) 

Bio

You guys take Gaga too seriously. Let her collect some coins. She needs to pay back Insterscope for them 25 million lost with ARTPOP lol

Serendipity

Now.. not so much.

​So true

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Serendipity

You guys take Gaga too seriously. Let her collect some coins. She needs to pay back Insterscope for them 25 million lost with ARTPOP lol

​LOL thanks for that joke

She can do what she wants imho

She needs to carve her own legacy without the tib-bits of anyone else

I have full faith in her vision of her future

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Lmao

Jester

It's so different tho, she just promoted herself while doing these partnerships with TV stations etc

If you watch her early interviews, you can't tell what she hated more, the celebrity culture, or their ways of making money lol

monsterdreams

She's allowed to do what she wants between music, anyway I don't think this will have a huge impact on her making the next slayage 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Didymus

​Eau de Gaga promotion was underwhelming and seemed like a side project, but I can't really think of any other opportunities where she hasn't done what you describe. Gagadolls were limited to Japan but I thought they did a good job on them and they were pretty cool.

​Starting from the BTW era (with the spectacular exception of the Fame perfume) it's been a non-creative un-Gaga mess:

Compared to the commercial events she did during TF/first half of TFM when she still had her mysterious Gaga persona on to make it interesting, quirky and fabulous in its own way, these are just run-of-the-mill celebrity bores.

soundwave

As Gaga says - she doesn't do everything as a statement, it's just a move of passion. When she is creating dog products, she isn't always thinking "What can I do to prove I am LADY GAGA?" she is just doing what she feels is right. 

Archived