Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna filming something in Cuba

Xgongiviguess

Featured Posts

Xgongiviguess

1555405_875284235866795_6740165399075505

inb4 just a photoshoot :rip: could it be BBHM? I feel like she looks too classy and elegant for a gangstuh song :neyde: 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3102041/Rihanna-alluring-beauty-displays-stunning-figure-1950s-style-photo-shoot-Cuba.html
Source added by Haroon to keep the thread in line with Entertainment posting rules

monsterdreams

Fragrance video ad :derpga: 

But you're probably right tbh 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Haroon

​Hey Anas :party: I added a source to your OP because the Entertainment rules state "ALWAYS put a source with a link in the opening post (OP)", plus social media posts aren't news-worthy and would go into the artist's Fan Base thread :yes: 

On-topic: She looks stunning, I can't want to see how this shoot turns out :giveup: 

Xgongiviguess

​Hey Anas :party: I added a source to your OP because the Entertainment rules state "ALWAYS put a source with a link in the opening post (OP)", plus social media posts aren't news-worthy and would go into the artist's Fan Base thread :yes: 

On-topic: She looks stunning, I can't want to see how this shoot turns out :giveup: 

​Aren't you the cutest mod ever :giveup: 

GagaMyBlood95

Probably a photoshoot for some magazine.. Looks good!

Giorno Giovanna

Rouge perfume advertisement

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

It's a photoshoot.

Besides, she's been seen filming numerous places but nothing official gets out about it. So strange though.

Archived