Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's pet product line is officially announced

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

JEWRJEWR

lady-gaga-dog-2015-billboad-650.jpg?itok

According to Gaga's manager, Bobby Campbell, Gaga and her team have been building this out for the past 6-8 months, where it all started “very organically through the love of her dog.”

Miss Asia Kinney and Lady Gaga’s reps at WME engaged IMG Licensing to help create the diverse line, while also bringing on Cindy Bailey, former president of Entertainment One's pop culture and lifestyle licensing division and founder of global pop culture brands SO SO Happy and Skelanimals to do brand development under Gaga and her team.

In addition to the organic, grain-free pet food line she noted to on Instagram, Gaga will act as creative visionary and artistic director for a whole collection of chic and fashionable apparel, bowls, toys and accessories.

Once available, Campbell said a portion of proceeds will go to “locally-based organizations that do great work with real pets,” specifically grassroots organizations that do not have the funds larger that national ones do. We'll bark to that!

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6582885/lady-gaga-pet-products-miss-asia-kinney-dog?utm_source=twitter

Fear, she's the mother of violence

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

gags what are you doing sis :awkney:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Morphine Prince

I like that the love for her dog inspired her to go into this business. I had never owned a dog until 3 years ago due to being very allergic to pet hair as a child (went away as I got older) and I can say my dog changed my life. You truly LOVE your dog (or any pet) so much that you become emotionally attached to them. 

It may seem silly or unexpected from Gaga but I don't think anyone can say the intent isn't good. I don't understand some of the meltdowns some have had here and Twitter over this to be honest. 

Swan Heart

Gagz, I love you and Asia too and I thing that is kinda cute in a weird way but...just leave the dog clothing line and go back to making the album of the decade, thank you very much. :cryga:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Fizzy

Gaga the Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Farmer, Perfume Entrepreneur, Pet Line Entrepreneur, Tourer, D Taker, Engager, Chanteuse. :whitney:

QUEEN OF DIVERSITY

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

artRaver

I don't understand why everyone is going mental over this and acting as if it's the end of the world.

I doubt it would hinder the album coming out in 2016 people are acting as if she can't multi-task and don't have people to help her keep her organized. Lmao.

Slay boo! Get that hit thread by the way.  :usrs:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Lumi

:woohoo:

Gaga has been studying and planning this for 8 months and we didn't know anything. This makes me happier than the news itself. Makes me wonder if we really know what Gaga is about to do. I do think this is a perfect moment to release something while her public image is still clean.

underneath the pine

Dangerous Man

This will bomb harder than Tidal. :neyde:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Koreku

m5grj.gif 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Archived