Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga's powerful speech on Arizona's SB 1070 law

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

I really like this speech from her. Very powerful words. 

Alien Tulip

I remember she mentioned backstage in one of these dates that one of her fans from El Salvador became homeless and she cried and hugged him because of that law. She also mentioned how angry it made her to see one of her fans family get evicted and become homeless so thats why she sounds angry in Americano and you hear the gun shots and how fed up she sounds. I love Americano because its complex, bold and she sings those spanish lines so well.

Stephen

I remember when I watched this it was the first time I heard her say "born this way" and it made me cry :giveup:

She used to be so in touch with her fans and social issues. :sara:

Nowadays she hangs out with The Real Housewives and makes Paris Hilton dog accessories. :noparty:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Bad Bromance

I remember when I watched this it was the first time I heard her say "born this way" and it made me cry :giveup:

​OMG yes!!  I remember that being one of the first times she uttered the words "you were born this way".  After she announced the record at the VMAs, it all made sense to me.  

I remember she mentioned backstage in one of these dates that one of her fans from El Salvador became homeless and she cried and hugged him because of that law. She also mentioned how angry it made her to see one of her fans family get evicted and become homeless so thats why she sounds angry in Americano and you hear the gun shots and how fed up she sounds. I love Americano because its complex, bold and she sings those spanish lines so well.

​Do you speak Spanish? 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bad Bromance

I really like this speech from her. Very powerful words. 

​Thanks for posting!!!!!!

Alien Tulip

​OMG yes!!  I remember that being one of the first times she uttered the words "you were born this way".  After she announced the record at the VMAs, it all made sense to me.  

​Do you speak Spanish? 

​I don't speak spanish but I always hear my puerto rican side of the family speak spanish and gaga pronounces the words just like them, if anything even better since she sings it more in a spaniard way. 

Bad Bromance

​I don't speak spanish but I always hear my puerto rican side of the family speak spanish and gaga pronounces the words just like them, if anything even better since she sings it more in a spaniard way. 

​So you're half Boricua!  No wonder I've always had a soft spot for you boo!   :awesome:

Alien Tulip

​So you're half Boricua!  No wonder I've always had a soft spot for you boo!   :awesome:

​Yup and thanks. Are you puerto rican as well? 

Bad Bromance

​Yup and thanks. Are you puerto rican as well? 

​No, I'm not but I'm really fascinated with Puerto Rican culture and Puerto Rican food.  One of my boyfriends was Puerto Rican and he really rocked my world back in the day.

My parents are 100% Mexican and I speak fluent Spanish.   :yes:

Alien Tulip

​No, I'm not but I'm really fascinated with Puerto Rican culture and Puerto Rican food.  One of my boyfriends was Puerto Rican and he really rocked my world back in the day.

My parents are 100% Mexican and I speak fluent Spanish.   :yes:

​Ohhh awesome I personally hate the food except rice and beans but everything else is just mehhh boring. I definitely prefer mexican food over puerto rican food. 

Bad Bromance

​Ohhh awesome I personally hate the food except rice and beans but everything else is just mehhh boring. I definitely prefer mexican food over puerto rican food. 

​LOL.  I love Puerto Rican food all the "frituritas" are so darn addictive!  Love the alcapurrias and the bacalaitos!   :legend:

Archived