Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Bobby is able to outdo Troy with THE NEXT ONE?

Bradley

Bobby  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Bobby

• Apparently he'll do a better job than Troy
    • He can at least achieve what Troy has achieved
    • No, he doesn't look promising

Featured Posts

Bradley

I know Troy doesn't have a very good reputation here in the Gaga community, but he was responsible for Gaga's massive success from The Fame to Born This Way. When they broke up, I felt happy for Gaga cause she's finally able to express her artistry fully without being restricted in any way, yet I began to worry about her future albums. Let's admit it, Troy was a CAPABLE manager and he played a huge role in her success. So the question is, is Bobby capable of replicating his slayage promotion or is he not?

I'm really glad Cheek to Cheek was quite a commercial success, but the next one is truly when Bobby can show us his capability.

v7z80p.jpg

Lady-gaga-shuttle-1-.jpeg

2e190zn.jpg

lady-gaga-born-this-way-street-poster.jp

002.jpg

Lady-Gaga-Born-This-Way-subway-album-pro

Lady+gaga+artpop+billboard.jpg

artpoppopupladygagagallerymc2euczobdsl.j

lady+gaga+pop+up+store+new+york+november

photo-10-1024x768.jpg

tony%2Bbennett%2Blady%2Bgaga%2Bcheek%2Bt

Anyway is this real? Why have I never seen this before?

NewYorkCity

Yes.

Just think about everything that happened last year. Bobby + livenation >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dorothy Gale

Yeah, he'll be able to do it, but it's more about Gaga and her timing imo. 

Admin

Bobby has been Gaga's marketing manager since The Fame Monster. The pictures you posted are his work.

I honestly think he'll do a awesome job. Troy was getting caught up in making money so he had to cash out and do other ventures. Now, Bobby did some awesome damage control.

Bradley

Bobby has been Gaga's marketing manager since The Fame Monster. The pictures you posted are his work.

​I thought he was just an assistant?

Lagg

​Then there's no reason to worry about LG5's promotion, right ? :pray:

Bradley

​Then there's no reason to worry about LG5's promotion, right ? :pray:

Honey, it's going to be alright. It's going to be alright. :pray:

Bradley

Yes.

Just think about everything that happened last year. Bobby + livenation >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

​why didn't they fix G.U.Y. and ARTPOP's fate? If im not mistaken Bobby already joined forces with LiveNation before G.U.Y. was even released as a single

ShockPop

Troy never managed anything like the one two punch of Grammy/Oscars. There's your answer.

He has a fight on his hands with the next album, trying to make sure gaga appeals to the right audience and puts out the best singles.

Bradley

Troy never managed anything like the one two punch of Grammy/Oscars. There's your answer.

He has a fight on his hands with the next album, trying to make sure gaga appeals to the right audience and puts out the best singles.

​I can't wait to see what he has for us.

Archived