💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Ever Think?

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Do you ever wonder about the Swine Fest? As in if all of the songs were really demos or if some of them were just change a little bit so she doesn't reveal what the album version will be like? I heard her explain it on an interview saying how they wouldn't be the album version but slightly tweaked but didn't she also call them demos? Or are some of them demos and some are just tweaked? I don't really know, I feel like they are demos but sometimes this pops up in my head and I wonder if maybe even a few are just tweaked. I mean, Swine is obviously a demo I think. Either way they're bops so yeah :Jase:What do you think Monsters? Paws up!! :monsterpaw:

EDIT: What I think:

Aura: Demo

MANiCURE:Tweaked for show (Intro was just made for show she plays it like that whenever she plays it live)

ARTPOP:Tweaked for show (free my mind part in the beginning was to hype Monsters)

Jewels N' Drugs:Tweaked (she continued to play the DJWS solo in later performances)

Sexxx Dreams:Demo (was not supposed to have part of the shimmery music right before it started that was just the intro for the show)

Swine:Demo (the backing vocals were very raw, the intro was not apart of the demo but t was made for the show)

I Wanna Be With You:Demo

Applause:The official version, however somebody tweeted her a while back and he replied saying that all of the songs were demos)

Bio

I think they're demos but some things like the "Free My Mind"part in the beginning of ARTPOP and the Swine intro were just made for the show

Oscar

When I read the title, I thought you were shading my "Would you be here for LG7" thread but since i'm wrong, I'll remain on topic. 

Now that you mention it. I could see this being a possibility but I don't think it's plausible because I feel like she's tweak them on tour too if she cared that much but since she didn't, I think they were just demos. 

antpats2

theyre not the demos. They might be final demos, aka the last versions she made before the final versions we got on the album, but certainly not the first demos. She said she made some little changes to the songs so that we would still be surprised or whatever when we first heard the songs on the album 

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I think they're demos but some things like the "Free My Mind"part in the beginning of ARTPOP and the Swine intro were just made for the show

Yes, those parts defiantly were lol. She was hyping us!! Lol

Guest ARTPOPSlays

When I read the title, I thought you were shading my "Would you be here for LG7" thread but since i'm wrong, I'll remain on topic. 

Now that you mention it. I could see this being a possibility but I don't think it's plausible because I feel like she's tweak them on tour too if she cared that much but since she didn't, I think they were just demos. 

Hahaha No shade!! :kissga:

she tweaked them on tour too? Do you mean when she cut a few shorter?

PartySick

I think Aura, MANiCURE, and Sex Dreams were demos

ARTPOP was changed a little bit (because the demo for ARTPOP had different synth sounds)

Swine was pretty much the same except for the intro (for live performance's sake) and the first raising/climbing thing that I don't know what to call :emma:

I Wanna Be With You was her and a piano so...

And Applesauce was the album version :yes: 

đŸ–€

Oscar

Hahaha No shade!! :kissga:

she tweaked them on tour too? Do you mean when she cut a few shorter?

​You're right she did cut them...I guess that counts. 

PartySick

ARTPOP was changed a little bit (because the demo for ARTPOP had different synth sounds)

Jewels N' Drugs...I'm not sure. I do miss the DJWS bridge in the album version though

Swine was pretty much the same except for the intro (for live performance's sake) and the first raising/climbing thing that I don't know what to call :emma:

​Mess all around :toofunny: I meant to edit, instead I quoted myself :toofunny: 

đŸ–€

antpats2

Pretty much all of the songs she premiered at Swinefest were originally written and first recorded in 2012, and they all vary quite greatly from the Swinefest versions, except for Aura (based on the demo that leaked)  

lego

She said she will change them a bit for the show. That's why it's funny when fans complain "she overproduced/ruined/changed everything!!11", when the album versions were always meant to sound the way they do.

FreePalestine

antpats2

​swine had quite a few differences at swinefest that not many people picked up on (theyre more obvious now that we have the studio version) 

ARTPOP wasnt changed a little bit, it changed ALOT. The demo is not much like the swinefest version and definitely different to the album version. It has differences with the drums, synths, bass, vocals (lyrics were pretty much the same) and overall it technically does sound like the album version but theres still a lot of differences

Haroon

My interpretation was that they weren't demos, that they were close to the finished product but changed and made specifically for Swinefest :omg: Whether or not they were changed to be closer to the demos I can't even begin to guess though :shrug: 

antpats2

My interpretation was that they weren't demos, that they were close to the finished product but changed and made specifically for Swinefest :omg: Whether or not they were changed to be closer to the demos I can't even begin to guess though :shrug: 

​!!!!! 

Archived