💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would you like an animated video a la Break The Ice?

Ferrer Zorola

Featured Posts

Ferrer Zorola

...later in Gaga's career? And would you rather have an animated video or no video at all? I wouldn't like an animated video yet I do prefer an animated one to no video at all.

break the ice tho :music:

LIFE IS GOOD

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

No, Break The Ice was made out of Britney being a mess. A part animated/part real video would be cool tho :omg: 

Jjang

Madonna explored these themes in 2000! stop copying her!!!!!!!!

tomsches

as long as it's good and somewhat innovative

Fiona Apple

Madonna explored these themes in 2000! stop copying her!!!!!!!!

:saladga:

bionic

giphy.gif

Break the Ice was not made with artistry in mind.

buy bionic

TimisaMonster

Nope...never...why?...makes no sense...did she break her hip again?...is she being ARTPOP? :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Oscar

As long as the animations aren't visually similar to the one's Britney and Madonna used in their video's, then sure. 

T3ARS

No, Break The Ice was made out of Britney being a mess. A part animated/part real video would be cool tho :omg: 

​This! 

It would be kind of weird because Gaga is a hands-on women but I think it could work if she incorporated the animated scenes correctly. 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Seeka

I would like an animated video myself. I would love to see what Gaga would do with a team like CLAMP. Though honestly she would go with someone on the internet with a small name. Or maybe make Helen Greene animate if Helen is taking up animation.

And I don't think she would go the route of Break the Ice which was so comic book like. I think Gaga would go anime or something cutesy and adorable, like Powerpuff Girls.

T3ARS

As long as the animations aren't visually similar to the one's Britney and Madonna used in their video's, then sure. 

​Yeah I think something like this could be cool 

I think an animation would be better for a tour interlude.  

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Haroon

Not unless we were prepared for it and if it was done right :rip: Break The Ice being animated was one of the biggest disappointments I've ever experienced musically, especially because it was one of my favourite songs from Blackout :giveup: Plus I was expecting something AMAZING after Piece Of Me and we got...that :cryga: 

Dayman

Only if it was animated by Glen Hanson. He did a great job with this video.

AND he has already worked with GaGa!

GAGA-GLENDOLLS.jpg

Archived