💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What if Gaga does this?

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Not necessarilythe next album but for any album... What if Gaga does what Beyoncé did with her I Am Sadha Fierce album? What if she splits it into two CDs or parts but releases it at the same time? Maybe one can be ballads, the other can be fast pace songs, or maybe one can be more heartfelt with songs like Gypsy and Speechless and the other can be Classic Gaga? Would she get to many comparisons to Beyoncé? Do you know of any other artists who have done thins before? Do you not care about the comparisons? I don't, but it does get tiring. Personally, I Am Sasha Feirce is one of my favorite Beyoncé albums so I would really enjoy seeing how Gaga would pull it off and how different each part of the album would sound!! :ohwell: Paws up Monsters!! :monsterpaw:  

djBuffoon

I'm down for pretty much any way she sees fit to arrange her albums. This would be interesting.

Jjang

Im here for unconventional ideas/releases as long as they're done  in a proper manner & make sense. 

Bad Bromance

I'm cool with it.  It'd be an interesting approach, tbh.   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Oscar

I don't like the idea personally but i'm not gonna say no to it because of the potential to execute this idea in an innovative way.

Fame Romance

Only if both parts of album count as two different albums so her fans would be buying multiple copies and it'd mean higher sales :legend:

PartySick

That'd be pretty cool. I feel like she's already kind of did that with The Fame/The Fame Monster, apart from the released at the same time (unless you count the deluxe which has both...). One's lighter, one's darker. 

Tbh you sold me on the idea when you said an entire CD (part of the album) filled with ballads :giveup: I'd kill for that.

🖤

Alfonso

I'm down for pretty much any way she sees fit to arrange her albums. This would be interesting.

Im here for unconventional ideas/releases as long as they're done  in a proper manner & make sense. 

I'm cool with it.  It'd be an interesting approach, tbh.   :yes:

This

Bad Bromance

Not necessarilythe next album but for any album... What if Gaga does what Beyoncé did with her I Am Sadha Fierce album? What if she splits it into two CDs or parts but releases it at the same time? Maybe one can be ballads, the other can be fast pace songs, or maybe one can be more heartfelt with songs like Gypsy and Speechless and the other can be Classic Gaga? Would she get to many comparisons to Beyoncé? Do you know of any other artists who have done thins before? Do you not care about the comparisons? I don't, but it does get tiring. Personally, I Am Sasha Feirce is one of my favorite Beyoncé albums so I would really enjoy seeing how Gaga would pull it off and how different each part of the album would sound!! :ohwell: Paws up Monsters!! :monsterpaw:  

​From where did you get the paws up emoticon?  It used to be under the Gaga emoticons but I no longer see it there.  It totally disappeared on me!

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bradley

I think attention will be separated can might lead to a very tragic outcome. Cause it's like people have to buy two albums to get the full experience and either one will outdo the other one.

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I think attention will be separated can might lead to a very tragic outcome. Cause it's like people have to buy two albums to get the full experience and either one will outdo the other one.

She can either do that..., or release it as a two disc set

Archived