💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What If Gaga's Next Album Is Called...

antpats2

Featured Posts

antpats2

Act Two? :derpga: When someone asked Gaga if she had made any new songs (in late 2013) for her next album, she said "YES! lots of songs for ACT TWO!!!!!!!!'. Gaga barely ever said 'ARTPOP ACT TWO'. She although she was referring to it, she never really said it like that. This thread was originally going to be a troll thread but the more you think about it...... if she keeps "Act Two" but takes away the ARTPOP thing from it, it could really work. Remember how Gaga said that CTC is the end of the beginning of her career? The next album could be like the 'next act' of Gaga, as though her career was one big Play/performance and each album is a scene. 

I feel like it would be really cool because its like the beginning of the next chapter of Gaga's life, almost like a fresh start but with the 'first act' of Gaga still present in history. She also said in a recent interview that the next album is like a 'cadaver of her old self', and back while making ARTPOP, said that 'ARTPOP is the music I've been making since the fame', as though the entire album and era was a throwback of some sort, incorporating elements of Gaga from previous eras. What do you guys think? 

Imagine : 

The Fame 

The Fame Monster 

Born This Way 

ARTPOP 

Cheek To Cheek 

Act Two 

Red, Hot & Blue 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Caesium

The album will be called BARCODE and that is a fact.

It will be her showing that she will not be packaged and scanned like all the other female popstars and sold as a machine, but she is destroying the barcode and realising her potential. Get ready.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Duella Dvil

Like. That's not terrible... Im not against it!

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Christina

Wow. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense and the more I like it. It's sounds smart and good imo.

My mom says I'm cool

Ray of Light

It would be just as clever & delightful as this thread...

kermitxtinamadebyjolie.gif

CyanLights

Is it bad that i actually really love the name Barcode for an album title? 

Dangerous Man

tumblr_inline_n5h3u87UMx1rvcuty.gif

UYtk9yz.jpg

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

elijahfan

The album will be called BARCODE and that is a fact.

It will be her showing that she will not be packaged and scanned like all the other female popstars and sold as a machine, but she is destroying the barcode and realising her potential. Get ready.

​:saladga:

Odysseus

It'll be called PRISMATIC HEART :teehee:

lead single "Bitch better break her hip" coming for your faves. Bookmark me. 

HausOfNena

Is it bad that i actually really love the name Barcode for an album title? 

Nope. :shrug: 

Archived