💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

AHS - Hotel : Many regular cast members back or not (Emma Roberts included)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Yeah I'm sad for Frances... I hope she'll be free for a guest spot in an episode..

VOLANTIS

Come on! I would Give a Limb to see Gaga and Frances working together. :deadbanana:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

djBuffoon

Conroy and Rabe are so perfectly tuned to this show and it's craziness, would be a shame for both of them to sit out this season. And I hope that O'Hare returns, but it wouldn't hurt to introduce another veteran actor, along the lines of James Cromwell and Michael Chiklis.

monketsharona

Nooo I love Frances and Lily :giveup: The show won't be the same without them :(

​Lily Rabe could be in it actually, she said she wouldn't say 'no' to join, so nothing is done for her :)

Frances could appear but don't expect her get more than a guest role (which is sad, she's one of my AHS actress..)

Jenniferella

The show won't be the same without Frances ! A true loss, as big as Jessica leaving. 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

pie-kun

Sad about Frances Conroy, she's one of the most underrated actresses on the show.

JusticeforVenus

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRANCES PLEASE COME BACK ... U ARE MY FAVE, I LOVE UR CHARACTERS, OUTFITS AND UR VOICE ..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :noparty:

RAMROD

Hotel is the facelift project tbh. How ARTPOP. :flirt:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived