đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Imagine how different ARTPOP would have been had Gaga never been injured.

JustMeJordanT

Featured Posts

JustMeJordanT

What do you think ARTPOP would have been like if Gaga had never had the depression and anxiety from her injury? I think It would have been a totally different album than what we have considering it was a celebration of her recovery. 

Serendipity

Then we wouldn't have the mess of 2013-2014 tbh

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Kermit

DWUW wouldn't exist tho :neyde:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Mister Gaga

I don't think it would be very different. She didn't start writting the songs in March 2013. Most of the songs were written during the BTWB, acording to her words.

Maybe we wouldn't have Dope. But think of the other songs. None of them seems to be really connected to the injury. 

But the era would have been better, for sure. To start, she would never have fired Troy. 

Serendipity

DWUW wouldn't exist tho :neyde:

​

As if it exists now:neyde:

hauntlikegaga

I feel like it would've started off pretty much identical, Gaga's always used music to relieve herself from sadness, "my pain exploding in electronic music" etc (I think that's the quote from the ARTPOP film?)

it just may have taken a different direction as the era progressed. She'd have been a bit more confident in what she was doing. Having said that though I think the ARTPOP era went beautifully in the end: just look at the artRave as the culmination of it all, just amazing!

Rat Boy

​

​:rip:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Kermit

​

​:saladga: 

what-not-to-say-to-short-girls-9.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Serendipity

There wouldn't be no Katy Perry competition = success

​Miley would still be there with Rihanna and the others

SLAYing

It would have slayed the charts ... ARTPOP is such an underrated masterpiece .. :proud: 

Instagram : saurabh_slays

kiwifromvenus

I feel like it would've started off pretty much identical, Gaga's always used music to relieve herself from sadness, "my pain exploding in electronic music" etc (I think that's the quote from the ARTPOP film?)

it just may have taken a different direction as the era progressed. She'd have been a bit more confident in what she was doing. Having said that though I think the ARTPOP era went beautifully in the end: just look at the artRave as the culmination of it all, just amazing!

Seriously love your view on it! Quite like mine tbh. I think the ARTPOP era was perfect in its imperfections and the so called "mess" made it more poetic and the artRAVE certainly summed it all up nicely! It was definitely the era that showed her true friends and little monsters vs the "judas" in her life :) 

Gagafy

not much difference. She did ARTPOP with many new producers, some were really young and just into the music scene. And producers are the main driving force for an album era.

Archived