💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you have anyone in your life who loves to hate Gaga?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

My Mom will look for any chance to insult Gaga. Its almost funny in a way because its so ridiculous. She is like her scapegoat or something.

This just happened yesterday; My Dad is going to Chicago on a business trip. My aunt on my Dad's side lives there. My Dad was trying to make plans to visit her but she is going to The Gaga/Tony Bennett concert the one day he will be in her area. So she won't be able to see him. My Mom first starts insulting my aunt saying her priorities are out of order. Then she goes off on a two minute tangent insulting/making fun of Gaga by mocking her name and saying how stupid the combination of her and Tony are. She is so narrow minded when it comes to music.

My Mom even insulted Gaga for performing at the Oscar's (though she did admit her voice is good). She said that Gaga was being disrespectful to Julie Andrews by trying to "outdo" her. She thinks the movie should have been tributed by just playing a compilation of Julie singing and not bringing in another singer to perform the songs. Which is ridiculous because the tribute was to The Sound of Music as a whole, not just to Julie Andrews. Also, people want to see a live performance, not some compilation that they could watch on youtube. The Oscars' is for entertainment purposes after all.

Any time Gaga is on the news or the radio, my Mom always has to mention how ugly, idiotic and nutty Gaga is.

Its just strange how my Mom has this hated towards her and not really towards any other celebrity and Gaga is the only celebrity that I am practically in love with.

Anyway, I needed to vent about her. Does anyone have people in their lives like my Mom?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

No, I do have a friend who hates Britney tho, but idc because I like to poke fun at my faves too :gaycat: And she bought Midnight Fantasy so she still supported Britney :green: 

Most of my friends do, when I try to talk about how talented she is and stuff they don't even want to listen. It's quite strange, they keep repeating the meat dress example and say her music is useless.

Ray of Light

No one in my life cares about her / knows what she's doing at the moment 

wcfhqq.jpg

Haroon

My youngest sister who is almost 3 years older than me :toofunny: Every time Gaga's on TV or anything she insults her, but I'm pretty sure she does it just because she knows that I like Gaga so much :rip: I do the same in return to Drake, who she is a fan of :green: She likes some of her songs though, like she was addicted to Applause and DWUW :dies: I think she does genuinely think that Gaga's absolutely nuts in the head though. Some of the things she says (hopefully jokingly) are about how Gaga's one of the descendants of the Illuminati, the belief in the Lina Morgana situation, that Gaga's actually got a penis, etc :deadbanana: 

Serendipity

I have certain friends who call all sort of nasty stuff about from her calling her ugly to a dick hungry transvestite:smh:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Dorothy Gale

Some of my friends, but they really know nothing about her.

Serendipity

My youngest sister who is almost 3 years older than me :toofunny: Every time Gaga's on TV or anything she insults her, but I'm pretty sure she does it just because she knows that I like Gaga so much :rip: I do the same in return to Drake, who she is a fan of :green: She likes some of her songs though, like she was addicted to Applause and DWUW :dies: I think she does genuinely think that Gaga's absolutely nuts in the head though. Some of the things she says (hopefully jokingly) are about how Gaga's one of the descendants of the Illuminati, the belief in the Lina Morgana situation, that Gaga's actually got a penis, etc :deadbanana: 

​the classic topics about Gaga

these will haunt her to the days of her afterlife tbh

PartySick

Yeah, my best friend secretly loves her :hunty: but outwardly he'll talk about about she can't sing, her lyrics are dumb and repetitive, her outfits are stupid, she's a hypocrite because she says "bullying is for losers" which is apparently bullying the bullies :fail:

Then when he's handed the chord in the car he'll play Hair, Brooklyn Nights, ARTPOP (any song on the album) and I just sit in the backseat like

786.jpg

🖤

Serendipity

Yeah, my best friend secretly loves her :hunty: but outwardly he'll talk about about she can't sing, her lyrics are dumb and repetitive, her outfits are stupid, she's a hypocrite because she says "bullying is for losers" which is apparently bullying the bullies :fail:

Then when he's handed the chord in the car he'll play Hair, Brooklyn Nights, ARTPOP (any song on the album) and I just sit in the backseat like

786.jpg

​

Is he gay:sis:

PartySick

​

Is he gay:sis:

Sometimes I think he is, but that's a whole different story :green: 

🖤

Archived