Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VOGUE Cover: Music Issue

warhol killer

Featured Posts

warhol killer

So I made this before here's the thread: http://gagadaily.com/topic/151204-fan-made-vogue-cover/

I decided to make it colorful as fxck because that's just how I do when it comes to Photoshop. In other words, I was not contented with my previous work.

http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/14687017/img/Warhol-Killer/vogue.png

Thoughts? :party: The picture is better if you open it in a new tab. And I'm sorry I didn't have time to edit her arms.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

darkchylde

I like the colored one better, I didn't realize it was J-Lo in the B&W one...

I wonder when they'll cast Madonna for a MARVEL CU character. She's got the attitude and she's got the strenght.

warhol killer

lol i'm sorry i didn't have time to edit her arms. :fan: 

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Creyk

I really love the pic you chose of Gaga and she looks great, Brit is good too. I had to look at Katy for a while before I realized who she was though :laughga:

warhol killer

Thank you for the comments! :party: 

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

JazzGa

Looks good! Lord knows the world could not handle that many divas being in the same room. I really like the colors you added and it looks pretty stinkin realistic if you ask me! The posing is excellent too, you can see plenty of all of them and the way their bodies and faces are turned helps the eye flow from one person to the next. :party:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa

Oh yeah, also major props to you for having the attention to detail to make Gaga small and Beyoncé tall :applause:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived