💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Anyone excited for Fire Emblem if?

Seeka

Featured Posts

Seeka

I mean, it's supposed to be the last game (like Awakening was, though Awakening was such a success it'd be kind of stupid not to follow it up, but it'd also be smart to leave the fandom with a high note).

Basically it is two Fire Emblem games shoved into one. The avatar, who is the main character, and not a supporting character or a deurantagonist, is forced to choose between two families, and depending on which family you choose, that alters the storyline and gameplay.

The Nohr family, also known as the more Middle Ages/Medieval times of Europe family, and has you trying to reform the morally questionable family within. It plays more like many of the FE titles, having no world map and having far more limited resources and having to find a way to deal with the characters given.

The Hoshido family, also known the feudal Japan family, is far more simple in the storyline, going with the "kingdom vs tyrannical empire" deal. It is hinted that the world map is returning, allowing you to grind.

It is said that there will be DLC of a third path (at least for Japan, it's hinted that overseas games will not have to deal with having to pay for this and it will automatically be in the game) which basically says "F*uck all ya'll."

Other noticeable things are that:

Weird classes make a return and we have a few new classes. The avatar being a Dark Prince(ss) that had the ability to transform into a dragon alongside the usual combative abilities. His maid and butler also have their classes. Revenent Knights and Rod Knights also are new additions. It also suggested there is a MALE pegasus knight that is playable. There's a whole bunch of other stuff to be excited about.

So anyone else excited?

Serendipity

Yay I'm excited:kissga::legend::bunny::party::excited:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Seeka

Yay I'm excited:kissga::legend::bunny::party::excited:

​I'm just glad that the avatar is the main character. Though I did love Awakening. I wonder if they're going to have class changes.

There's a lot of new classes in this, apparently, though I think they're just differently named versions of other class. Like we have ninjas but they're probably just assassins.

I think though, all of the single s-x classes are getting turned unis-xual. Since we have a Rod Knight and not a Troubador, Though I'm not sure about it. But I am excited for dude peggy knights. Like seriously excited.

Except you're not forced to chose in the game.  

You can either buy the Nohr Version or the Hoshido Version.  Takin' a page out of the Pokemon handbook for this one here.

Honestly, if the western release is handled like this my already damaged hype will be destroyed.

Seeka

Except you're not forced to chose in the game.  

You can either buy the Nohr Version or the Hoshido Version.  Takin' a page out of the Pokemon handbook for this one here.

Honestly, if the western release is handled like this my already damaged hype will be destroyed.

​According to TVTropes, they're doing that only in Japan. I think Intelligent Systems knows they would utterly destroy their American fanbase if they did that.

uo111

Awakening was gonna be the last game because it was thought that FE was dying.

But as long as FE sells well, they will keep making FE games.

And the next game looks like it's gonna be pretty great too. 

Archived