💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I have a serious serious serious serious question

Cupid Boy

Featured Posts

Cupid Boy

Hi Every one , I have a question ... We all know that  songs like "Poker face " & "Just dance" have spent  a lot of weeks to reached at No.1 on Billboard Hot 100   , for example "just dance" reached at No.1 after 5 months from its  release . so  what was happened in that five months till a song from an unknown singer reached  at number one . It is appears very unusual for me . I am waiting for your answer ( I'm  looking for details in your answer  more than general things like promotion )

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are hawking the **** our of their unknown album talking to every DJ who will listen because even though their album out they are nothing and no one and they pray all day and all night that they will make it.

Phoenix

Maybe she performed it at smaller clubs and stuff, or if it was on the radio?

💎

Jester

Poker Face became a huge hit first (I think) so people started searching for Gaga on the Internet and learned about her first single

Alii

Because she was still unknown, it took some time for it to start going viral. 

Rino

still hoping the next Lady Gaga and her Just Dance's slow rise phenomenon will happen to Charli XCX :neyde:

I mean, her True Romance album is amazing and full of bops (although I'm kind of tired of her music by now :laughga:)

she deserves to be on top, especially considering nowadays pop music being such a snoozefest. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Serendipity

Hi Every one , I have a question ... We all know that  songs like "Poker face " & "Just dance" have spent  a lot of weeks to reached at No.1 on Billboard Hot 100   , for example "just dance" reached at No.1 after 5 months from its  release . so  what was happened in that five months till a song from an unknown singer reached  at number one . It is appears very unusual for me . I am waiting for your answer ( I'm  looking for details in your answer  more than general things like promotion )

​*9 months actually

OT: I think she was singing it everywhere she went

I remember her performing in Miss Universe 2008

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Red

When you are nobody you need to perform in bars, clubs, convince radios to play you... Until a blessed soul finds you and puts your song in a big radio and voila 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Robinladen

Released: April 8, 2008
Video released: May, 2008
Entered the billboard chart: August 16, 2008
Went #1: January 17, 2009

That's really 9 months omg. I never realized it was that long. She could have had a baby in that time.

Poker Face became a huge hit first (I think) so people started searching for Gaga on the Internet and learned about her first single

Well people did know about Just Dance because it went to #1 before Poker Face was even a thing.

Rino

​*9 months actually

OT: I think she was singing it everywhere she went

I remember her performing in Miss Universe 2008

:rip:

btw, I actually have seen that Miss Universe back in 2008 on TV and I saw Gaga's performance too. and I was like "who's this weird chick and why is she acting so strange" :laughga: 

never could have thought she would become my religion then :duck:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Cupid Boy

When you are nobody you need to perform in bars, clubs, convince radios to play you... Until a blessed soul finds you and puts your song in a big radio and voila 

​blessed soul = illuminati :awkney:

Red

​blessed soul = illuminati :awkney:

:miley: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Jester

Well people did know about Just Dance because it went to #1 before Poker Face was even a thing.

​I thought Just Dance was a sleeper hit?

Archived