Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

For those who are in their 20s

Head Empty

Featured Posts

Head Empty

Do you feel like you would be mentally capable to be responsible for a million dollar musical enterprise, where your every move is being judged by the entire world?

That is where Gaga was at your age.

I recently realized that I'm currently in my Bad Romance era (so to speak). At my age, Gaga was already at such an insane level of commercial and creative succes, and all the pressure that came with it, that I'm surprised that she came out this mentally stable in the end. I don't know about you guys, but I don't feel like I'm mature enough to do anything in this world yet.  The amount of responsibilty, dedication and maturity that Gaga has shown thoughout that period of her life is insane, and I think that we should all pay a lot of respect to everything she has done back then.

Yes, there have been mistakes and bad discisions. She collaborated with some of the wrong people. She still smokes a cigarette or two. But just imagine being in those same shoes. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't last more than a few days during what we now know as Gaga's (first) peak. With all that she's been through in her past and then being skyrocketed to being the #1 of everything, it must have taken ENORMOUS strength to go and still put herself out there everyday. She never played it safe and ALWAYS keeps pushing for more, while it would've been so easy to crawl back into a shell. And here we sit judging her from the comfort of our homes.

So let's pay some respect for the young girl who went through hell and back to give us so much amazing work and love, and who still managed to come out as an even stronger young woman :applause:

Sorry if this thread is random as f*** but I'm bored and some forum members seem to forget this every now and then.

Didymus

You're currently in your Bad Romance era?

Do you own a million dollar enterprise? :saladga:

Edit: Omg I only got it just now :saladga: Sorry :saladga:

MonsterOfSpain

I agree and it surprises me how artists like Britney or Rihanna started being world famous at 17, it amazes me.

Alii

Gaga clearly knows how to deal with her fame and influence. She is very mature.

giphy.gif

Serendipity

I'm 17 and at my age Britney was ruling the world

I wish I could cause such a huge impact sad_frog.jpg

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Computer

Still me!  Still in my 20s.

And it's a good point.  It's really shocking moreso what she was able to coordinate at 21 and 22.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

PartySick

No I could not! Then again, I don't want to be famous.

I'm 17 and at my age Britney was ruling the world

I wish I could cause such a huge impact sad_frog.jpg

​You can :sis: just gotta find that thing you live for and gun for it no matter what. You got a bunch of people here who'd support you :yes: 

🖤

Robinladen

I agree so much.

And I really understand how people that get famous in their teen years lose it as some point.

Luiz

yeah man i could handle it because  i'm pretty awesome too 

:nails: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

yASSsss

:toofunga: :toofunga: :toofunga:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Serendipity

No I could not! Then again, I don't want to be famous.

​You can :sis: just gotta find that thing you live for and gun for it no matter what. You got a bunch of people here who'd support you :yes: 

​Thanks for the love:kissga:

I hope I can fulfill my wish to become someone great one day

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Head Empty

Edit: Omg I only got it just now :saladga: Sorry :saladga:

​Yes, I'm Sam Smith :flirt:. Didn't you know?

xoxo cupcakke

I agree and it surprises me how artists like Britney or Rihanna started being world famous at 17, it amazes me.

Don't forget about Lorde and Taylor. They must have had really great support teams to keep in them check when they were young

Red

After all, Gaga, me and everyone else is human and we are here on this planet to evolve , right 

Pure Adrenaline

yes it would be .... give me all the applause 

bcKk8mo.gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived