💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga keeps being thirsty

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

A "bottle blonde" though I was born one. And yes, we do know how to have more fun!:bunny:

:flirt:    :flirt:

Blondes turn me on so much!!!! 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Highway10

A "bottle blonde" though I was born one. And yes, we do know how to have more fun!:bunny:

​i was a blonde too but as i got older my hair got darker now it's dark blonde :bunny:

LoveandMagic

​i was a blonde too but as i got older my hair got darker now it's dark blonde :bunny:

​At least you are still technically a blonde. I miss my natural blonde so much, thank god for John Frieda and L'Oreal Feria #110! I can't imagine myself as anything but blonde!:kisses:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Highway10

​At least you are still technically a blonde. I miss my natural blonde so much, thank god for John Frieda and L'Oreal Feria #110! I can't imagine myself as anything but blonde!:kisses:

​i use Brilliance diamond hair dye for purple coloring bleaching doesn't hurt for me maybe it's cause I'm used to the product :sis:

i've heard of L'Oreal is it good?

LoveandMagic

​i use Brilliance diamond hair dye for purple coloring bleaching doesn't hurt for me maybe it's cause I'm used to the product :sis:

i've heard of L'Oreal is it good?

Oh yeah! I love their Feria line. I also like Garnier Fructis. But having the right shampoo and conditioner is important too, especially for blondes. I personally only use John Frieda. Going from Brown to very light blonde, it's essential that I keep my hair conditioned. And when I re-dye I only touch up my roots initially, then lather it up right as I rinse it out. It keeps my hair from being overly processed. I see others use the bottle for their blonde and their hair looks so dry and kind of brittle. I keep mine very shiny, silky and soft by using lots of conditioner and not over dying it. I stay away from gels and hair sprays as well. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

CharlieThomas

maybe she just hates being away from Taylor all the time. Shes always been av very sxual person though ....

Archived