💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 in Stockholm - Winner: UKRAINE & JAMALA!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

I actually thought of signing up for this. 2017 maybe!?

To participate in Eurovision? Do it! :woohoo:

Altho, if you can sing you need to post some evidence :teehee:

Katsuki Bakugo

As long as Australia doesn't compete again as its not apart of Europe okur

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Bellatrix

We are now up on 38 confirmed countries as Montenegro also has confirmed participation. Will we make it past 40?

Montenegro_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Bellatrix

Third time's a charm for Jedward? They're planning a comeback for Eurovision, but this time for UK.

r-JEDWARD-large570.jpg

Bellatrix

Portugal will not join the party in Stockholm. Although they promise to be back in the contest in 2017. The Portugese broadcaster RTP has made this decision after an intensive and long evaluation of the country’s participation in the upcoming event and thus deliberated not to include the Eurovision Song Contest in its programming grid.

Portugal_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Bellatrix

What a surprise... just like previous years Bosnia & Herzegovina has cancelled their application to participate in Eurovision.

Bellatrix

Serbia is (most likely) confirmed!

Serbia_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif

The very final deadline has passed and we still haven't heard anything from Moldova, Romania and Turkey.

Croatia has not confirmed either, but has said that it's unlikely that they will come back next year.

Bosnia & Herzegovina has been given extra time to the end of October to find sponsors. (Don't hold your breath)

Serbia is (most likely) confirmed!

Serbia_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif

The very final deadline has passed and we still haven't heard anything from Moldova, Romania and Turkey.

Croatia has not confirmed either, but has said that it's unlikely that they will come back next year.

Bosnia & Herzegovina has been given extra time to the end of October to find sponsors. (Don't hold your breath)

I'm not surprised that Turkey isn't returning, but I was still secretly hoping they would. Stupid government. :noparty:

bionic

Portugal will not join the party in Stockholm. Although they promise to be back in the contest in 2017. The Portugese broadcaster RTP has made this decision after an intensive and long evaluation of the country’s participation in the upcoming event and thus deliberated not to include the Eurovision Song Contest in its programming grid.

Portugal_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

TBH I can't remember a single Portugal song :toofunny: 

buy bionic

Bellatrix

TBH I can't remember a single Portugal song :toofunny: 

I hope you remember this one. The only good one they have sent

• Jase pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived