💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[UK Only] Gaga Daily is giving away two tickets to see Gaga in London!

Admin

Featured Posts

Admin

lady-gaga-tony-bennett-cheek-to-cheek.jp

Gaga Daily is giving away two tickets to see Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett on their Cheek to Cheek tour in London on June 9th! 

To enter, all you need to do is to make a post in this topic and tell us why you love Lady Gaga. There are no rules, we would love to read all kinds of stories - how you first learned about Gaga, your favorite song or music video, your concert experience etc. The deadline is Thursday, May 28th at 1 pm London time. That same day we will pick our favorite story and if you are the lucky winner, we will contact you via e-mail.

But there's a catch: to be able to submit a message in this topic, you need to have at least 20 posts on our forums. So, if you're a new user, join the discussions with fellow monsters! Don't worry, it doesn't matter how soon you submit your entry, so take your time!

Good luck!

Note: This topic is for entries only, any off-topic posts will be removed.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarryTheSequins

I'm going to enter and edit this and type up my entry once I've had my dinner  :gaycat:

EDIT: I already have tickets for this date, I got the shows confused! there seem to be some really deserving people in this thread so good luck to all of you :runhug:

Haroon

I'm gonna follow in Brooke's footsteps and edit this post with my entry :awesome: 

Is there a word limit? :confused:

edit: Just remembered that I'm not in the country on June 9th :flop: Best of luck guys, I'll keep an eye on this thread anyway to read some of the beautiful entries :flutter: 

Admin

Can you enter if you're temporarily living in the UK? 

​If you will be able to attend the show, yes.

Fizzy

Well I wanna enter but For My sister who loves in London.

well she has done so much for me so I just want to give her a break. She loves Gaga. Attended the BTW ball but with financial constraints she has been unable to rnjoy for like a year. Plus she has fallen sick with something that I can't share.

but overall I love Gaga because she has introduced a new passion in me to achieve something in life. I love reading her life stories. I love how creative her mind is. I'm not gay so I can't say she helped me realise and be proud of my s-xuality. But I can say that she has allowed me to be me and follow my dreams. And that what others say doesn't matter and we should Love ourself. And for that I'm forever thankful :kissga:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

BlondeKingOfGGD

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE GAGA IN LONDON!!!...

To me this would mean the ABSOLUTE most to win this amazing prize from the GGD community, especially as London was the first place I went to see Gaga for the very first time  to see her show The Monsterball Tour. I would absolutely LOVE the chance to see the Cheek To Cheek show for these reasons alone,

I tried winning them with Rock FM which meant I had to stay in for a whole week between the morning till night to win. Unfortunately I didn't get them and I was gutted :( another reason is that me and my friend LOVE Cheek To Cheek and we both had it on during Christmas and got all our family into it and had drinks till late at night during new years eve getting everyone into the spirit of Christmas :D

I would also love to see Gaga because of the horrible months I've had with my court case battling against something that happened to me last year with one of my uncles. I think seeing Gaga again would really clear my mind and start this year as a true fresh for me now that I actually won my court case. I don't want to go into it too much and I deffinately do not want to make it a sob story, SO onto why I love Gaga so much. It was 2008 and I heard Poker Face for the very first time as my cousin was listening to it, and I didn't think much of it, until I got home later that day to discover the song I had been singing over and over again without knowing the artist was actually ANOTHER gaga song. I looked it up and it was the gem Paparazzi.. Later I got obsessed with LoveGame and then Gaga went quiot. Later on after a few months I was sat in the living room with my younger niece and she told me about a new Gaga song named Bad Romance, I immediately got OBSESSED with this song, so I went onto youtube and discovered Telephone and got even more obsessed. Then Alejandro and everything came together and sealed the deal. I went out and bought her albums and ordered her singles online.

My favourite Gaga song is deffinately Paparazzi from The Fame, Alejandro from TFM Judas from BTW and G.U.Y. from ARTPOP.

My favourite music video is G.U.Y. and Judas because of how gorgeous Gaga is and the dance routines are everything for me, I'm also a MASSIVE fan of the Alejandro video.

My experience seeing Gaga live for the first time on December the 17th 2010 WAS AMAZING. I was setting my camera up to film Dance In The Dark and it was my first ever concert so I really didn't know what to expect. It got to DITD and I was looking to the ground and I heard Gaga's voice for the first time with my own ears!!! I couldn't believe it.. I started to cry, it was just soo beautiful to hear the voice that has been my guidance for so long, so so weird, I loved it.

So there is everything (nearly) packed into one.. Sorry if it's all over the place or too long etc, but thankyou Admin and everyone else on GGD for giving people the opportunity to see the queen in such a beautiful place (London) <3 <3 <3

Mitch XCX

well at first gaga for me was just an amazing singer/popstar and i was obsessed with her since like just dance when i was like 10. then i full on stanned her during the born this way era. the born this way album and era honestly saved my life i made so many friends through ggd and twitter and felt so accepted in a way I've never been before, i no longer felt like a freak. my story probably isn't that special but i would love to see gaga again, i saw artrave twice but couldn't afford c2c tickets so yeah. gaga has honestly helped me with so much and when I'm sad or depressed i just listen to her music and it gets me through everything. there are more personal problems i could talk about but i don't really wanna share them with the WWW. i had a dm conversation with gaga on twitter about my anxiety once and the advice she gave me has stuck with me for the past 2 years. she is and always will be my role model and the person i look up to and aspire to be like. my life would be a mess without her and without all the good friends I've made through her. thank you GGD for this opportunity and for making such a safe and accepting place for us little monsters to join together and converse. good luck everyone and once again thank you admin :love::pawsup:

Jase

1Cf4BZy.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality but as you can see, I've sprawled the tickets across Gaga's Telephone face :fan:

I'll be sending them out to the winner next day delivery so don't worry about getting them on time. Good luck, guys :)

Sister

Wow, how generous! What a lovely surprise, good luck all!

x

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

BadHeavyMetalQueen

Worth a try :party: 

When I first listened to Poker Face with my best friend in school- it literally changed me and brightened my mood! I was going through a horrible time with people in school and the song made me a thousand times happier! I googled the song when I got home, bought the full album the day after and hence forth- my addiction to Lady Gaga had begun.

On Christmas Day 2009, my dad surprised me with tickets to see Gaga's Monster Ball Tour at Liverpool Echo Arena. I literally could not believe that I was in the same room as Lady Gaga herself! Hands down, the best night of my life & I became more and more intrigued by Gaga and her persona! It was wonderful to finally hear the voice that has helped me over the past few years.

After the MBT, me and my father grew closer and I also thank Gaga for that. 

I have stood by Gaga's side through everything and she has helped me through a lot of things. I have attended the Born This Way Ball & the artRAVE Ball.

Gaga has given me strength to overcome my insecurities and show the world who I really am. She has become my role model (alongside my dad!) and is always there for me.

Gaga has taught me it's completely okay to be a bit out of the ordinary- to be my own person.

Plus I have made many online friends through the Little Monster fanbase!

If I had the chance to see Gaga & Tony Bennett, it would be a dream come true. 

Thank you Gaga for everything, I hope to meet you some day. I LOVE YOU <3

Weasel

I wanna join but I don't really have anyone to go with since I'm away from my home country for my internship in the UK :cryga:

uranus

Winning these tickets would mean the world to me.

Here's my entry:

I remember the first time I heard Gaga's music almost perfectly. I was in the car with my Mum, when she turned on the radio and Just Dance was playing - she loved it and turned it right up and we sung along to it together. We instantly fell in love with her and we both knew instantly that she would be around for a long time to come.

As soon as I got home, I did a little research into who she was and only fell in love with her more. I bought TFM and loved every track.

I don't really remember much of Born This Way, but it does have my favourite song and music video; Marry The Night. I loved MTN with such a passion because I felt like it was something that I could relate to and listen to when I was feeling weak. It was something I could depend on when I had nobody else that I could. I believe that this song is the reason that I left the BTW era in a really good mental place. I wish I could have attended the tour, but we couldn't afford it.

As time went on, I discovered myself in a really bad state - I had some negative past experiences which finally caught up with me and left me feeling the lowest I had ever been. I stopped following Gaga, and basically dropped everything in my life. I felt like I had nobody and nothing that I could confide and share anything with. This further led to the point where I did some things that I regret now and realise that I could have avoided. This lasted until September 2013, with the start of the iTunes Festival where I fell in love with ARTPOP - particularly Swine. I loved her new direction and could not wait for the era to fully begin. I remember on November 11th waking up at 1:30 AM to watch the VEVO livestream of ARTPOP. I loved every second of it - the visuals, costumes, music - just everything. I listened to the CD in the morning and felt the weight lifted from my shoulders. I felt so happy - the happiest I had felt in about 8 months.

On October 26th, 2014 I got to attend the ARTRAVE after my Nan bought me a ticket as a surprise because she knew how much I loved Gaga. It was the best night of my life, I cried the whole way through.

My latest Gaga memory is when my Nan bought me and herself the Tony and Gaga album, Cheek To Cheek. She loved that I liked Tony and I loved that she liked Gaga - it was a perfect match.

I would love to take my Nan to this tour with me if I win these tickets, because she's in a really rough spot at the moment - she's feeling dreadfully alone and I know how that feels. She also assisted in raising me for much of my younger life, as my Mum spent a lot of time in hospital with my younger brother as they were both critically ill.

She took me to London when I was 8 for my birthday, and it was such a special time for her and I. She means the world to me and I would love to return the favour and treat her to see Tony, but I can't afford to. Winning these tickets would make me so happy.

Thank you. :hug:

don’t you know my a** is famous

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

3 and a half years ago, in November 2011 just after my birthday, I used my last £10 on a gift card to pick up Born This Way and Born This Way: The Remix on a whim. From first listen I was in love, bought the rest of Gaga's discography and watched all of her videos and interviews. I was just entering the British version of high school which, although wasn't a bad time in my life compared to a lot of people's, was still pretty rough as I tried to find a place to fit in. Gaga was the one constant in my life who I could turn to and has remained so. I joined here for the start of The Born This Way Ball, and I remember leaving class a good few times during the first date to check GGD and watch the terrible quality videos we got from the date.

Since then so much has happened. In 2013 I found myself under a lot of stress - I had a lot of trouble with friendships at school and felt very alone and isolated for a long time, two of my grandparents became very ill and we lost my grandpa at the very end of the year, and just generally it was an awful time. I may not necessarily believe in any one God but I thank the higher powers everyday that Gaga came back with Applause - and ARTPOP in general - to really give me something to wake up for every morning, because without her I'm not sure where the hell I'd be right now.

As for my favourite song, I'd have to say Do What U Want; I love all the versions of the song but my favourite would have to be the original, just featuring R Kelly. From the moment I heard the song I fell in love, and honestly it felt like it took the strength from Born This Way and said '**** you if you don't agree with me and you're going to keep tearing me down day after day, I am stronger than what you make me out to be and you will never change me.' In fact for myself, I'd go as far as to say the song impacted and moved my life more than Born This Way ever did but that's just a personal opinion and I guess I missed a lot of the hype from that song since I was rather late to the party. Still waiting on that damn video too.

I'd love to say how I have my 17 copies of ARTPOP, a selfie with Gaga, 9 artRAVE dates attended and a super-deluxe TFM set but in my financial situation, it's just not feasible. I bought 2 copies of each album and I've been to 1 concert - artRAVE in London - but I could never be more thankful for that experience. Thus I would love tickets to see the Cheek to Cheek tour: the album also touched me in many ways as it included many songs that my grandma loves (both of them actually) and I can finally have a way to share my love of Gaga with them. I may even take one of them to the show with me if I was to win. My connection with Gaga transecends money, retweets, selfies, charts and location - it's a relationship with her music and her message that has allowed me to have a more positive sense of life, to find a purpose, to find friends as well as a deeper appreciation for my family and world as a whole, and I can never thank Gaga enough for that.

Thank you GGD - especially Jase - for this opportunity. Sorry if this was a long read.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived