Nicki Minaj blocks fan for asking for VEVO video, not Tidal

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

She's a mess and she doesn't care about fans really

Her instagram and Twitter are 'Chart News' to be honest.

mucinex

i respect nicki a lot but that was just f*cked up :awkney: i mean, maybe hey were being rude about it, who knows? but if not, unless jay z was behind nicki like 'you better block them', that's awful

Alii

Why would she block him for asking for a video tho? I wonder how she will respond to this.

giphy.gif

SissyFromSpace

She's a robot of JAY-Z's manifestation. The Fame has gotten through her head and I'm starting to think she gives no ****s about her fans. Remember when she told them to kill themselves about 3-4 years ago? (I remember MTV talking about it)

I'm thankful that Gaga doesn't act as immature and improper as Nicki. Sure she did block fans during the AP era but that was for us to improve ourselves. She blocked a fan for asking about VEVO instead of TIDAL. She should be blessed that she still has fans.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Pharamon

I cant at those fans thinking she's a person lol - she's a product that needs to sell well and she did that to make more money she doesnt really care about her fans..

Supersonic

Since the old thread was deleted here we go again :thetea:

Nicki owes nobody anything just because they have given her their money, and it's pretty f*cked up that fans still think that the should have a say in what an artist does just because they buy a VIP ticket.

Gaga should have done this during the ARTPOP era when everybody of this fanbase was not getting off her back. Little Managers, I'm looking at you. :thetea:

Red

How rude

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

degenerate

Nicki is the most chart-obsessed + money hungry artist in the business. This is known. Yes, more than Gaga. That fan is being extra because he wants Nicki to publicly recognize him, though.

narcoswing

How does he/she know the reason why Nicki blocked her though? :sweat:

It's kind of obvious? They tweeted that and she immediately blocked them.

I opened the same topic about this a few hours ago, but now it's gone, wtf? :duck:

grenziel

She doesn't deserve her fans ..:lolly:

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

Archived