Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What Gaga Landmarks should I visit in New York?

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

So I will probably be going on a trip to New York soon. Where should I go if I want to see Gaga history?
Of course I know Rivington Street and The Cutting Room would be the obvious places, but are there any other spots? what do you guys think? I may be pressed for time/ family obligations but I do want to try!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

SlayMeToVenus

Her restaurant. I wish I would have went when I was there. :toofunga:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

Bad Bromance

So I will probably be going on a trip to New York soon. Where should I go if I want to see Gaga history?
Of course I know Rivington Street and The Cutting Room would be the obvious places, but are there any other spots? what do you guys think? I may be pressed for time/ family obligations but I do want to try!

​You may want to see what the neighborhood is like by her old apartment.  Her old address is 176 Stanton Street.  :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

JazzGa

She used to play at The Cutting Room, The Knitting Factory, and The Bitter End back in the day... all bars I think so you may have to be 21 to enter. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

ChicaSkas

yes. I qualify. <3 thanks a TON. I forgot about her apartment. And of course her restaurant would be great!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ARTPOPchamp

They might not be as important but how about where Lady Gaga played some of her iconic shows? Madison Square Garden. Roseland? 

ARTPOPchamp

Also her parents apartment, where she grew up. Their phone number is still in a recent addition of the NY phonebook, call them before you come to visit though. :classy: And the deli that Lady Gaga goes to by her apartment where the deli worker always sings bad romance when she comes by. Lol. Maybe the convent where she went to school? They won't let you in unless you're a student but you can get pictures of the exterior. Might be fun. :woohoo:

Katie14

I walked by her current apartment and Joanne's. I dont know what i was expecting but there was absolutely zero evidence of her existence at those places. It was cool though.

sarahb

When I read this thread title I was picturing Gaga as the Statue of Liberty :toofunny:

Laceface

Maybe some of the places she use to play and hang out in Williamsburg? (over the bridge) 

ChicaSkas

hmmmm yes i should! wow i love your answers, guys! I totally should try to make it to some of these spots. Leaning towards her apt or the Cutting Room.

Archived