💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How would you feel if...

monsterdreams

Featured Posts

monsterdreams

So, GGD... How would you feel if on her next tour, Gaga incorporated a pole routine into the show? I think G.U.Y. would be the perfect opportunity, maybe her at the front, with 4 other girls behind her... 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Didymus

If she gives it an interesting spin, I'm for it.

Not if it's just a cheap "let's look s-xy for no reason" moment though.

calmar

"Hey look, Gaga's copying Miley!"

:laughga:

Well, in all seriousness, I don't know how I'd feel. I'm sure she wouldn't do it for a stupid reason. It also takes a lot of athleticism to pole dance, and if she's trying to conserve her energy so she can put her all into the entire show, a pole dance isn't a smart choice. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Luiz

9Sc1tY5.gif

i'd like it :)

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Yes.

If you have something against poles, then you probably ain't good at grinding it :lolly:

Supersonic

Pole dancing is REALLY hard though. A k-pop group once did a pole dancing choreography and they had to practice for like 6 months and that's how their legs looked like:

ascm.jpg

YCHofficial

Pole dancing is REALLY hard though. A k-pop group once did a pole dancing choreography and they had to practice for like 6 months and that's how their legs looked like:

ascm.jpg

​Comeback soon plz Pledis :saladga::saladga:

Laceface

She'd have to practice loads, it's serious core strength. Wouldn't want her hurting herself but it'd look great :) 

Tropico

Partition's undeniable impact! :pole: 

I'd totally be here for a pole routine. :yes: But it's just really hard to master and I hope she wouldn't get hurt. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Yanko

ascm.jpg

​not here for another broken hip

no 

VOLANTIS

A Stripped up Sultry version of Sex Dreams with the Original Swine Fest Bridge would be Epic on a Pole. I just groaned a little 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived