💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Twenty One Pilots Performs Tear in My Heart & Stressed Out

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

moonboywow

I thought they only performed tear in my heart. Stressed out is my jam. They did so good last night im so proud of them. :sara:

VOLANTIS

I Stan for this Album as a whole so much. I hope they breakout worldwide :kisses:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

moonboywow

I Stan for this Album as a whole so much. I hope they breakout worldwide :kisses:

Well when I first got into them in 2013, they were basically nobodies. Now they're on kimmel. I'm so proud  

FrankGutz

I am starting to love the, they'll be my second faves, only after P!ATD

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

moonboywow

I am starting to love the, they'll be my second faves, only after P!ATD

What is making you love them?

FrankGutz

What is making you love them?

​'Stressed Out' :hor:  song&video & i guess you

Yesterday i was drinking with some friends & suddenly i saw the video on the tv & was so ****ing slayed & then i remembered 'OMG someone posted one of their songs on GGD' & realized it was TOP, even tho i kinda like the video of Tear in my Heart that u posted & didn't slayed me like 'Stressed Out', but i was kinda happy/proud that i knew them thx to you hahahaha that was good

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

moonboywow

​'Stressed Out' :hor:  song&video & i guess you

Yesterday i was drinking with some friends & suddenly i saw the video on the tv & was so ****ing slayed & then i remembered 'OMG someone posted one of their songs on GGD' & realized it was TOP, even tho i kinda like the video of Tear in my Heart that u posted & didn't slayed me like 'Stressed Out', but i was kinda happy/proud that i knew them thx to you hahahaha that was good

Well I'm glad that happened :)

Archived