💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does it bother you that Gaga only showed her voice after underperforming?

Alii

Does it?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Does it?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Alii

I mean, we all knew she had a better voice than most pop stars. But I can't get over the fact that even her fans didn't know she had a big talent before ARTPOP underperformed.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

Well no because:

1.) She never even really flopped. The drama queens of this site over exaggerate underperformed. :smh: 

2.) She was showing off her voice through out her career. She really started vocally slaying in BTW era and it only got better. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

eifulien

I don't think she didn't show her voice prior to ARTPOP. It was just a bit overshadowed by her image and costumes. With CTC, we see her in an elegant dress, but nothing extraordinary and maybe it's easier to focus on her voice that way.

If you mean she showed her voice in the abum that's another story. But isn't it obvious that in jazz music you can showcase more of your vocal abilities than pop music? :duck:

Alii

Well no because:

1.) She never even really flopped. The drama queens of this site over exaggerate underperformed. :smh: 

2.) She was showing off her voice through out her career. She really started vocally slaying in BTW era and it only got better. 

C2C and the Oscar performance clearly happened to clear her image tho. :duck: 

I don't think she didn't show her voice prior to ARTPOP. It was just a bit overshadowed by her image and costumes. With CTC, we see her in an elegant dress, but nothing extraordinary and maybe it's easier to focus on her voice that way.

If you mean she showed her voice in the abum that's another story. But isn't it obvious that in jazz music you can showcase more of your vocal abilities than pop music? :duck:

I mean, she only started singing jazz songs that showed her voice after she undeperformed.

Dangerous Man

I'm not and she didn't intend to show her voice after her UNDERPERFORMANCE. She was just taking a different style which showcases her great voice while minimizing the dance production on her songs and her extrinsic fashion and over the top videos.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

iAstroLeo

C2C and the Oscar performance clearly happened to clear her image tho. :duck: 

I mean, she only started singing jazz songs that showed her voice after she undeperformed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPAmDULCVrU

& Cheek to Cheek was meant to be released, even if ARTPOP was the second coming of Jesus so :neyde: 

aaronyoji

the thing is, the vocals shes been delivering since cheek to cheek and her honoree covers like if i ever lose my faith, youve got a friend, the sound of music, and her whats up cover, have so much more power and dynamics and development than what shes been doing with her own music. i agree that shes always shown off a really good voice expecially during btw/ap, but lets be honest, they dont really hold a candle to what the music she's singing now is doing to show off her voice. 

Fiona Apple

Lol you are annoying af. 1)Ever since her career started she has been showing her amazing voice. She doesn't need to sing "jazz" to show her voice. 2)ARTPOP didn't flop 3)Cheek To Cheek didn't "show" me anything new.I always knew she had an amazing voice.

Alii

& Cheek to Cheek was meant to be released, even if ARTPOP was the second coming of Jesus so :neyde: 

I actually forgot about that. :neyde: 

But I still think that a person with a great talent like Gaga should have taken a different path. :nails: 

Alii

Lol you are annoying af.

You are clearly stupid for not respecting other people's opinions. :nails: 

iAstroLeo

I actually forgot about that. :neyde: 

But I still think that a person with a great talent like Gaga should have taken a different path. :nails: 

​I'm happy that she chose the path of pop music, but I wished she showed more her powerful vocals in the songs other than adding layers and layers onto them. 

Gaga has always shown her vocals in the live performances :legend: 

Fiona Apple

You are clearly stupid for not respecting other people's opinions. :nails: 

​And you are clearly don't respect Gaga

Archived