💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Diplo Gives Zedd's New Album a Rough Review

Cupid Boy

Featured Posts

Cupid Boy

rs_560x415-150521163852-1024.diplo-zedd.

So much for PLUR!

Selena Gomez's once-rumored boyfriend Zedd dropped his new album, True Colors, this week and fellow DJ Diplo wasted no time in sharing his thoughts. 

The outspoken producer was caught taking toTwitter to share his not-so-eloquent review with his 1.42 million followers: "True colors is such a pile of [insert, um, poop emoji]."

Barring any interference from your pesky neighborhood hackers, the tweet looks pretty legit:

38261415302099769880.png

The tweet has since been deleted, however, so perhaps Diplo had a change of heart. Or realized he was acting like he's 5.

PHOTOS: More controversial celeb tweets

Things weren't always so stinky between the two music producers. Earlier this year, when everyone was asking "Are they or aren't they " about Zedd and Gomez, Diplo teased the "Come & Get It" singer by tweeting a photo of himself and Zedd in an embrace saying "@selenagomez watch out."

And Diplo is no stranger to controversy. Last year he experienced the wrath of the Swifties when he suggested, "Someone should make a kickstarter to get taylor swift a booty." Swift's legion of fans, along with BFF Lorde, swung into action anddefended their long-legged leader.

No word from Diplo or Zedd on their social media accounts about this rift in EDM-land.

Can't we all just get along and dance?!

http://www.eonline.com/news/659146/lazers-fired-diplo-gives-zedd-s-new-album-a-rough-review

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serendipity

I just read that a while ago:laughga:

He's just pressed that Zedd is more popular:classy:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

VOLANTIS

What was Diplo's Last Album? What was the Chart Success? Who is the Pile of ****? :awkney:

Stay tuned for answers...:neyde:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Serendipity

What was Diplo's Last Album? What was the Chart Success? Who is the Pile of ****? :awkney:

:deadbanana::lmao: That was so funny, I fell of my chair laughing

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Spock

This is as objective as Madonna reviewing a Gaga album

nhp7cBv.jpg

who will love me when the night is over

Head Empty

How nice that peers support eachother's passion in such a harsh industry :legend:

Spock

​Who has a small dick?

iYhQDDXGfgqK0.gif

who will love me when the night is over

DrewStevens

Wasn't him the one who produced 'Unapologetic Bitch' and 'Bitch I'm Madonna'? Yeah better not talk about crap.

Dayman

Eh, it's not up to par with his usual work. I don't like it, that's for sure. But no need to be rude about it imo.

Blue Jeans

He's trash

Stay salty about zaddy's success..

oUplzZv.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Tove Lo

I could say the same about Skrillex and Diplo Present Jack Ü!!!! :grr: But then I'd be lying. :teehee:

hop on that **** like a maniac

Rat Boy

At least he is showing his true colours and being honest. :shrug:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived